Dr M says M'sia might need a high-speed train from JB to Penang or to Thai border.
[Image: High%2Bspeed%2Brail%2Bterminus%2BJurong%...Bphoto.jpg]
He is like Trump, a beggar. But talk like people dying to beg him for something.
14-5-2019 10:16 PM
Simon said:

No - Trump talks about erecting Walls while Prata-Mat talks about building Crook Bridge. Laughing
14-5-2019 8:30 PM
sukhoi35 said:
At the moment, a high-speed train (service) is not really necessary for Malaysia, especially as it is only within Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.

“Later on, we might need a high-speed train from Johor Baru to Penang or even to the Thai border. So, we will not build the high-speed train yet,” Dr M told reporters.

Instead, Dr Mahathir said, “We want to improve the quality of service given by our railway system, and that has been done to some extent, by double tracking and electrification.”

The prime minister, however, said Malaysia would go back to the discussion table with Singapore within two years to discuss the High-Speed Rail project.

“We have spoken to Singapore. For the time being, we are not going to build (the high-speed rail). We (have) asked for two years before we begin talks again.

In fact, I had wondered why PM Lee agreed with Najib to extend the HSR to Jurong. Who bears how much of the ongoing maintenance costs? How about the allocation of revenue? I can imagine lots and lots of never ending disputes if an operating asset is jointly owned by Malaysia and Singapore.

It's perfectly fine for me to go to Johor to catch the HSR to other part of Malaysia...just saying because I am extremely unlikely to use it. If the HSR terminates in Jurong, it is actually a waste of time for me to make a trip to Jurong to take the HSR.
14-5-2019 10:35 PM
Notdumb said:
He's hoping sinkees to go JB to take the HSR lah. Msians where can afford train tickets. Rolling on the flor laughing

The best approach is from Spore to Bangkok, in that case there will be enough traffic volume,
also make the possible Kra canal greatly uneconomical.
If Singapore population increased to 10 mio with 3 mio PRC + an estimated 1 mio PRC living in JB = 4 mio PRCs - that might be viable subject to the frequency of High speed train services from JB to Thai border.

In addition, Our Singapore leaders most worried things is Dr M upgrading JB airport to become an international transit HUB jointly operates with the Chinese and directly linking it to all China's domestic airports.
Taking 20% -30% Chinese and other air passengers away from Changi airport.
14-5-2019 10:35 PM
Notdumb said:
He's hoping sinkees to go JB to take the HSR lah. Msians where can afford train tickets. Rolling on the flor laughing

In China, Chengdu to Chongqing 2 hours @ 296 km/hr High speed train costs S$ 30 while a 5 1/2 hours ride from Xi'an to Chongqing costs S$ 60.
Those tickets are for 2nd class trains (red ticket holders).
14-5-2019 10:40 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
[Image: High%2Bspeed%2Brail%2Bterminus%2BJurong%...Bphoto.jpg]

Singapore Disneyland @ Jurong

Already FIRED !

No SHOW up for 1-on-1 interview .. 1.5 years.

Did not change the TRX building name to other public name. and continue procrastinating the renaming step.
Didn't complete indicting ... the SNAKE ... and S-tan at PHG TRG ..PRK ... JHR resistances.

Promised to be in office for 1 year, then 2 years ... and lastly 3 years.

COW kept changing his plans at his will ALONE.

All the movie scripts were created by him, his opponents, his s-tan ... and drunken sailors.

Flip flopping like Roti Platta ... like in the past 50 years.

NO CREDIBILITY.

Same wisdom ... the older these people continue in power and to make the decision, the external forces and these Senior citizens gahmen would eat the country's alive.

Those age above 65 ... already tainted with extremely sins for a long period of time.
Same case in US, UK, SGP, etc ...

His supporters were brainwashed by his PR packaging ... to paint a colorful Rainbow ... on their own sky !

SGP, TT, Li Lee, Zhao ... Hu, Tan CN, US, EU, PAS and Ah jib gor + military rebellious crooks + etc might like to take the advantages to sabo him and the new UNION of DAP + PKR ...

Same devious methods from him or his think tank or opportunist masterminds

Car accidents ... to paralisee like Karpal Singh ... alike ... and Businessmen! Bus drivers ... likely Anwar side .. and Hahathir family members + foreign allies who have fears and inferiors.

Dirty politicians and businessmen ... + foreign inferior sycophants ... trying to create another few premeditated crimes.

All they want is continue to use Yesteryear working habits and Unlimited power to mould the same balls and people into the shape they like ... abusing the laws ... and systems.

No Monkey,
No Cow
No Rat
No Dragon
No Snake
No Dog
No Roaster
No Horse as the No.1 No Dr No. lawyer ... extremely religious kind ...xXxx

Tiger ... too independent when incharge.

F M.L. majority not suitable.
15-5-2019 1:42 AM
sukhoi35 said:
In China, Chengdu to Chongqing 2 hours @ 296 km/hr High speed train costs S$ 30 while a 5 1/2 hours ride from Xi'an to Chongqing costs S$ 60.
Those tickets are for 2nd class trains (red ticket holders).

That's weird. I took from Chengdu to the north for 2hrs only CNY 15 ten yrs ago. Recently went online chk price still the same. Rolling on the flor laughing
15-5-2019 7:01 AM
Notdumb said:
That's weird. I took from Chengdu to the north for 2hrs only CNY 15 ten yrs ago. Recently went online chk price still the same. Rolling on the flor laughing

The 1st class ticket costs much more i.e. the last carriage while 2nd class tickets (red colour) which I ve bought was for the 2nd last carriage.

While 90% i.e. The others 3rd class blue tickets which is cheapest probably is what you have bought (I ve seen it on internet too).

There are 2 queue @ entrance i.e. One for blue tickets which usually is very long one while the short queue is for red tickets i.e. 1st and 2nd class.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)