Dr M says M'sia might need a high-speed train from JB to Penang or to Thai border.
16-5-2019 7:07 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Every taxpayer has the rights to express his/her view..

I saw Simon referring to you as a jhk, which I understand is the shortened form of jiuhukia. That is commonly used by many Singaporean netizens to "affectionately" refer to Malaysians.

Without answering my question if you are a Singaporean, you replied instead that every taxpayer has the rights (in plural) to express his/her (very inclusive and not sexist) view.. (two dots instead of three).

That leaves me to wonder if you are a jhk indeed. Many Malaysians can talk about Singapore like a Singaporean and have no problem understanding Singlish. Some may be angry with Singapore if they failed to obtain PR or secure a job here. It's fair to say that many are jealous as well... (all three dots in)
16-5-2019 11:53 AM
Schroder said:
I saw Simon referring to you as a jhk, which I understand is the shortened form of jiuhukia. That is commonly used by many Singaporean netizens to "affectionately" refer to Malaysians.

Without answering my question if you are a Singaporean, you replied instead that every taxpayer has the rights (in plural) to express his/her (very inclusive and not sexist) view.. (two dots instead of three).

That leaves me to wonder if you are a jhk indeed. Many Malaysians can talk about Singapore like a Singaporean and have no problem understanding Singlish. Some may be angry with Singapore if they failed to obtain PR or secure a job here. It's fair to say that many are jealous as well... (all three dots in)

I am a born Singaporean
16-5-2019 12:00 PM
sukhoi35 said:
I am a born Singaporean

Good to hear that.

Not all taxpayers have the right to post anything they like in a Singaporean forum as you wrote. If Malaysians come here and comment about Singaporeans and Singapore the way you had been doing, that's meddling in our domestic affairs. I have no comments if Malaysians do that in their own Malaysian forum such as Lowyat.

Some of them found very good jobs in Singapore, like Amy Cheong who was a Singapore PR and who worked as an Assistant Director in NTUC...she got two good things from us: PR and a job I believe many Singaporeans would not decline if offered. Instead, she showed scant sensitivity for how fragile our society was.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
16-5-2019 12:15 PM
Schroder said:
Good to hear that.

Not all taxpayers have the right to post anything they like in a Singaporean forum as you wrote. If Malaysians come here and comment about Singaporeans and Singapore the way you had been doing, that's meddling in our domestic affairs. I have no comments if Malaysians do that in their own Malaysian forum such as Lowyat.

Some of them found very good jobs in Singapore, like Amy Cheong who was a Singapore PR and who worked as an Assistant Director in NTUC...she got two good things from us: PR and a job I believe many Singaporeans would not decline if offered. Instead, she showed scant sensitivity for how fragile our society was.

What can you possibly do to a Malaysian meddling with Singapore donestic affairs?
16-5-2019 2:26 PM
sukhoi35 said:
What can you possibly do to a Malaysian meddling with Singapore donestic affairs?
If they are in Singapore, we can revoke their PR, or cancel their work or student's pass and kick them out.

If they are not, we can't do much.
Maybe our younger Singapore PM Lee should ask Dr M whether he needs any help.

Suggesting that Singapore can provide skillful and knowledgeble ex army generals from our SMRT experience and long term financing from our SWF for his project..

If required, Singapore can also provide management , consultation, maintenance and running of the HSR on long distance too.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)