Dude.....You've Been Duped.......(Heads Up For.....Jac Lau Jac)
bro Jac Lau Jac............not making fun of you or anything..............but this morning i just saw a Channel News Asia programme (Bronze - A Forgotten Treasure) and thought of you...........

better sent your bronze pieces to check the patina..........the patina might prove whether you're bronze pieces are fake or not..............

doesn't makes sense for those (authentic) pieces to cost you only thousands of bucks per piece..............even if they're stolen goods............price is just too low..............unless those pieces are so abundant................in which case, you'll need hundreds of years to see their prices go up..............
God Poked Mary In The Butt = Jesus (Immaculate Deception)
Bronze antiques are the most faked antique items because it is easy to duplicate the ageing and design....

Even if you buy genuine ones from legitimate dealer he will mark up a lot so you will take donkey years to turn a profit.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Oh yes, I happened to switch on this morning around 6am plus.
This old man really very sad and heart broken....
8-11-2018 4:00 PM
sgbuffett said:
Bronze antiques are the most faked antique items because it is easy to duplicate the ageing and design....

Even if you buy genuine ones from legitimate dealer he will mark up a lot so you will take donkey years to turn a profit.

that's why when Jac Lau Jac say he paid thousands or over 10K only.................i was shocked...............either they're fake..............or they're real but too many of them so value low..........
8-11-2018 4:30 PM
Napoleon BohLumPar said:
that's why when Jac Lau Jac say he paid thousands or over 10K only.................i was shocked...............either they're fake..............or they're real but too many of them so value low..........

Wow...I think gana chop carrot big time.
Worst than lost in shares.
8-11-2018 4:26 PM
hfourhappy said:
Oh yes, I happened to switch on this morning around 6am plus.
This old man really very sad and heart broken....

i had a good laugh when the French expert came here and say his bronze were fake.................then he say the old man was lying about inheriting from his father............and the old man didn't deny it or get angry and his body language shows he's guilty................

i think the old man bought the bronze pieces thinking they're real...............if he knew they're fake - he won't appear on tv liao.............
In case anyone want to watch it now(or again), here's the video link.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/vid...n-treasure
8-11-2018 4:32 PM
Napoleon BohLumPar said:
i had a good laugh when the French expert came here and say his bronze were fake.................then he say the old man was lying about inheriting from his father............and the old man didn't deny it or get angry and his body language shows he's guilty................

i think the old man bought the bronze pieces thinking they're real...............if he knew they're fake - he won't appear on tv liao.............

he didnt expect the french expert to be so direct and he was stunned and dunno wat to say.. Laughing Laughing
The truth hurts.
8-11-2018 4:37 PM
OLT said:
he didnt expect the french expert to be so direct and he was stunned and dunno wat to say.. Laughing Laughing

the old man bought a room full of bronze pieces...............the French guy imply that it's not plausible a guy could have that many if they're genuine..........
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)