Dude.....You've Been Duped.......(Heads Up For.....Jac Lau Jac)
8-11-2018 4:56 PM
Napoleon BohLumPar said:
the old man bought a room full of bronze pieces...............the French guy imply that it's not plausible a guy could have that many if they're genuine..........

the museum guy and metalwork guy i guess were just being courteous or they dunno sh%t. so just con the old man and the host with flowery words like a typical angmo.
so did he inherit those bronze medals or he bought them?

so exquisite and yet are found to be fake, how about those 臭铜烂铁?
such fake bronzes are quite easy to make, just soak them in a mixture of pee, vinegar, baking soda and coke for a few months
Yeah, lau sai Jac licked bronze fake and tasted like shite. From there he concluded it is real, guess he like shite stuffs ...

8-11-2018 5:21 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
such fake bronzes are quite easy to make, just soak them in a mixture of pee, vinegar, baking soda and coke for a few months

PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
I was stunned when the Frenchman pointed out Kee Wee lied and I realised the Frenchman was speaking the true after watching Kee Wee's facial expression and body language. Rolling on the flor laughing
There is still hope for Jac. All he needs to do now is to find another sucker to offload his bronze collection thumbs up

Treeswing
want to tell lies, must do a lot of homework, must study history and cannot anyhow hantam like Kee Wee. Rolling on the flor laughing
8-11-2018 5:17 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
so did he inherit those bronze medals or he bought them?

so exquisite and yet are found to be fake, how about those 臭铜烂铁?

he said his father bot them as scrap metal during the cultural revolution in the 1970s from a red guard and sent it back to singapore and then just dumped them at some corner of a factory for the next 40 years.

The french expert said his lying coz it impossible to ship things out of china during that period.
that's why I always tell my friends, are you buying art pieces or antiques? if you are a 门外汉 and really like them, just treat them as art and dun expect miracles.
8-11-2018 5:38 PM
OLT said:
he said his father bot them as scrap metal during the cultural revolution in the 1970s from a red guard and sent it back to singapore and then just dumped them at some corner of a factory for the next 40 years.

The french expert said his lying coz it impossible to ship things out of china during that period.

Not only it was a crime punishable by firing squad back then, it is still a crime and punishable by firing squad today for smuggling antiques out of China. Everyone in the antique business knows this, all except ah Jac. Laughing

And Shang dynasty tombs were only discovered after 1996, so it was impossible for Kee Wee's father to have bought these bronzes from a red guard in the 70s. Laughing
Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)