Dude.....You've Been Duped.......(Heads Up For.....Jac Lau Jac)
Yesterday 10:15 AM
AhMoan said:
After talking so much, you just proved yourself to be another stukadaddy.

lol i dunno anything between u and stukadaddy. so if u have any problem with him, go open another thread.

u are the one who is pestering me... i dunno why my opinion of u is so impt to u.

i already told you no need to explain to me but u die die want to convince me. i really dunno wat to say anymore.

i mean, u say i am a dumbfark right, why u keep pestering me? *facepalm*
Yesterday 10:28 AM
OLT said:
lol i dunno anything between u and stukadaddy. so if u have any problem with him, go open another thread.

u are the one who is pestering me... i dunno why my opinion of u is so impt to u.

i already told you no need to explain to me but u die die want to convince me. i really dunno wat to say anymore.

i mean, u say i am a dumbfark right, why u keep pestering me? *facepalm*

Next time, when men talk business, boys like you should keep quiet and you should not teach men how to conduct their business, how their business should or should not be negotiated.
Yesterday 10:31 AM
AhMoan said:
Next time, when men talk business, boys like you should keep quiet and you should not teach men how to conduct their business, how their business should or should not be negotiated.

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing u got guts for biz????????????????

sorry i cant help it.
Yesterday 10:35 AM
OLT said:
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing u got guts for biz????????????????

sorry i cant help it.

I will be the first to admit I am not cut out for business as I am too blunt and I offended people easily, sometimes unwittingly but most of the time wittingly.

As for guts.....Let's just say I'm gutsy to trade for a living and all my trades are highly leveraged trade.
Yesterday 10:43 AM
AhMoan said:
I will be the first to admit I am not cut out for business as I am too blunt and I offended people easily, sometimes unwittingly but most of the time wittingly.

As for guts.....Let's just say I'm gutsy to trade for a living and all my trades are highly leveraged trade.

ok. this one i believe u. let's stop here. have a nice week ahead.
Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)