Engineer in PIE viaduct collapse gets nearly 2 years jail, $10,000 fine
3-12-2019 9:47 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
engineers really paimia. when nothing collapse, no breakdowns, no floods, they dun get credits. when there are accidents, they will take the blames.
All engineers should change line to become politicians and establish their own Singapore Engineers Party as there are also several doctors working as politicians for more dignity
3-12-2019 10:41 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
no need to get rid of more lan yong useless fake like you ah? why?

Because it’s obvious from the way you think, write and spell you are much more useless than even the average singaporean, that’s why!
PAP put PMDs on footpath killing sinkees no jail or fine? Rolling on the flor laughing
3-12-2019 10:58 AM
JESUS said:
Because it’s obvious from the way you think, write and spell you are much more useless than even the average singaporean, that’s why!

so you agree that you are also useless? aiya, argue for what, got grab to drive, food to deliver, condo to guard, shd be happy already.
3-12-2019 11:07 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
so you agree that you are also useless? aiya, argue for what, got grab to drive, food to deliver, condo to guard, shd be happy already.

Looks like you cannot even read, let alone comprehend! Even an idiot should be able to understand that I am saying you are utterly and absolutely useless but you think I am arguing with you when I am merely enlightening you on your absolute lack of value here! LOL ...
3-12-2019 12:36 PM
JESUS said:
Looks like you cannot even read, let alone comprehend! Even an idiot should be able to understand that I am saying you are utterly and absolutely useless but you think I am arguing with you when I am merely enlightening you on your absolute lack of value here! LOL ...

but you do deny the fact that you are quite useless right?
P.A.P Govt. suka suka awarded the tender to the company without doing proper background checks on the company. How come the civil servants directly responsible are not going to share the same prison cell as this engineer. Angry timeout

Treeswing

3-12-2019 10:25 AM
wulala said:
cheap cheap fine! imagine if the collapse is in use, how many lives may be gone?
a multi million dollar project awarded to
"Indonesian Robert Arianto Tjandra,46, the qualified person from subcontractor CPC Consultants, knew his team of engineers was inexperienced in designing bridges, but failed to give the team guidance.

Nothing mention about the company who is responsible for the project?
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, Polanski (orlando), WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)

[Image: UtHI8Pc.jpg][Image: 2VE6o2d]
[+] 1 user Likes The Godfather's post
3-12-2019 1:02 PM
The Godfather said:
P.A.P Govt. suka suka awarded the tender to the company without doing proper background checks on the company. How come the civil servants directly responsible are not going to share the same prison cell as this engineer. Angry timeout

Treeswing

looks like we are going back to 3rd world practice. Father build the city, son ruin it! dunsee
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)