Enjoy Hokkien 闽南 song 倔強的愛 for a happy weekend; best health for all
#1
倔強的愛



Kiss
Quote
#2
where is the song
"must whack only can win" Rolling on the flor laughing 80ties hokkien businessmen talk loud loud holian where now?.
Quote
#3
7-12-2018 11:45 AM
Blin said:
where is the song
"must whack only can win" Rolling on the flor laughing 80ties hokkien businessmen talk loud loud holian where now?.

"must whack only can win" 葉啟田-愛拼才會贏 The singer 葉啟田 had a very tough life as he used the money earned to get involved in Taiwan politics, his old life was without money and was very tough. The same for the current pop singer 余天 involved in DPP politics and lost a lot of money. Not only him, his daughter and son also involved and got wacked very hard. They are top money earners but poor money managers.

Take care. Save some money for aged living. Below is the song:



Quote
#4
how to happy?
people "conquer" our sea water!! Crying Crying
Quote
#5
7-12-2018 7:30 PM
finind said:
how to happy?
people "conquer" our sea water!! Crying Crying

KL tomr flooding no problem.


https://youtu.be/zRIbf6JqkNc
Quote
#6
7-12-2018 7:01 PM
Sand said:
"must whack only can win" 葉啟田-愛拼才會贏 The singer 葉啟田 had a very tough life as he used the money earned to get involved in Taiwan politics, his old life was without money and was very tough. The same for the current pop singer 余天 involved in DPP politics and lost a lot of money. Not only him, his daughter and son also involved and got wacked very hard. They are top money earners but poor money managers.

Take care. Save some money for aged living. Below is the song:




song of yesteryear boom time. Big smile
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: