Ex-SAF woman general Gan Siow Huang to contest for PAP in Marymount SMC
Walkover liao
Put the weakest new PAP candidate against that SingFirst failure also win hands down
If PAP candidate General Gan wins you donate $1K to charity

If PAP candidate General Gan lose I donate $1K to charity

Who dare to bet
too bad no rally ground, if not can see her descend from a parachute in her army uniform onto the rally platform.
30-6-2020 1:43 PM
Pascoe said:
too bad no rally ground, if not can see her descend from a parachute in her army uniform onto the rally platform.

For PAP candidates some parachute in, while others come in the tailcoats of others...... Big smile Big smile Big smile
30-6-2020 1:35 PM
debono said:
IMHO, I think Dr Ang will stand a good chance of winning in the SMC.... Big smile Big smile Big smile

This Dr Ang is another old bird like Goh meng seng, jumping all around parties just to contest.
SDP to SF then to PSP, which party got more chance he jump in..how to convince?
If he had stay in SDP all along, maybe still got chance.
Dr Ang had an illustrious career in SAF and army boys who consulted him have nothing but good memories abt him as a caring doctor. He is in pte practice now and those who know him ony have good reviews of him.
Now is your chance to have him as your representative in parliament. Vote for him over a another robotic general from the PAP. dizzy

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-d...17939.html
Quote:Ang Yong Guan used to be the head of SAF Psychological Care Center, the colonel medical officer in-charge of overseeing the management of siaolang soldiers in the force. A fella with a very sharp mind.

He treats the MO and medics well. All the best Sir!

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-d...939-2.html

edmwer lidocaine
This new general can speak well and calmly. Will vote for her if she’s in my ward. Her body language also suggests sincerity unlike JosT
At least she has the balls to go one on one.

She will earn some respect if she wins. people can say she got parachuted in.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)