Executive condo OLA sells 30% of units at $1,135 psf on average
https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property...on-average

The most popular units were the 3-Bedroom and 3-Bedroom + 1 Premium units, which sold 135 out of 422 units.
Wah, so expensive for exe condos
Then
Private condo there must be 2 million. Omg...
[+] 1 user Likes Bulldogge's post
[Image: NSxDxfg.jpg]

with news like these, who still want to buy properties there?
I wonder with the upcoming monetary stimulus the Singapore government is giving will move these condos ...
You little weasel property agents no biz come here hopeful to get lucky ..... stimulus is for you because no biz lah ... buy property now is worst than getting CoVid

26-3-2020 12:56 PM
bernardkohdm said:
I wonder with the upcoming monetary stimulus the Singapore government is giving will move these condos ...
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
26-3-2020 1:06 PM
Tangsen said:
You little weasel property agents no biz come here hopeful to get lucky ..... stimulus is for you because no biz lah ... buy property now is worst than getting CoVid

no impact for those cash rich investors. but again, why not buy cheaper in 2-3 months time
cash-rich now looking for a country to hide to avoid getting CoVid .... still got time to buy a property. Later today buy next week die .... all these property agents are dumb little fuggs who depend on commission. No sale no $$$ and also dun save $$ when make $$

26-3-2020 1:10 PM
Johnlaw said:
no impact for those cash rich investors. but again, why not buy cheaper in 2-3 months time
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Still got foolish ppl buying property. Rolling on the flor laughing
This garment will not save you.

Property lags stock by 6mths.

The best way to crash the property market is massive retrenchment. You got to see coming weeks retrenchment figure.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
26-3-2020 1:29 PM
QE3 said:
Still got foolish ppl buying property. Rolling on the flor laughing
This garment will not save you.

Property lags stock by 6mths.

The only way to crash the property market is massive retrenchment.

this time seems real liao. even hdb all will drop.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)