Factories in China work 24/7 to build ventilators for Italy, US
26-3-2020 6:08 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
How shameless you are! when did I invite you to my thread? I asked you to get out of my sight, you still dare to come back, you stupid Hongkie Schroder, who's from Malaysia? Angry leave me alone and go back to HK... 5

You see! See lah! You write to me again! So you mean you can write to me but I must not reply?
Heart warming article. Human should be helping each others. This is humanity. Not by blaming beach others
I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes rainforest's post
26-3-2020 6:08 PM
Schroder said:
Now that Mr SSTI has lifted the lockdown and allowed me to come back here, I can reply to you.

Scolded in every thread? Not really bah? It depends on the forummer. The communism group of course is a fragile lot, whose butts get hurt easily. But when I talked to better members like H4H, we did have an enjoyable time chit chatting about everything under the sun. Oh yes, I did notice you are always left out of the fun. Jin sia suay.

See? Kena scold again. Very xia suay to be disliked by so many people here. Rolling on the flor laughing

But i know u very thick skin wan.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post
26-3-2020 6:21 PM
Notdumb said:
See? Kena scold again. Very xia suay to be disliked by so many people here. Rolling on the flor laughing

But i know u very thick skin wan.

Everybody knows he anyhow hantam mah! Thinking
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)