Failure to ban PMD will be political suicidal for PAP Gov
9-10-2019 7:02 PM
chettiar said:
Despite increasing numbers of fire incidents and more and more members of public get injured by reckless pmd users , PAP gov take no decisive action to ban PMD, it is really puzzling me.., what make them become so indecisive?

I can think of is car light and the other is have you seen lately people are using PMD for delivery?
Personally, I feel that if PMD have its advantages then can we have ONLY "Make in SG" PMD and we can have all the controls we need in there (specially tailored for Sinkie kind of mentalities).

What do you think?
Retailers are coming in to help. The front line to solve PMD problems.
10-10-2019 1:09 PM
Migrant said:
Retailers are coming in to help. The front line to solve PMD problems.

They were the ones who sold pmds with batteries which exploded. How about recalling all pmds and doing a one for one exchange with new pmds with UL2722 batteries, which are pre-registered, walk the talk, instead of paying lip service?
10-10-2019 2:13 PM
Schroder said:
They were the ones who sold pmds with batteries which exploded. How about recalling all pmds and doing a one for one exchange with new pmds with UL2722 batteries, which are pre-registered, walk the talk, instead of paying lip service?

they scared if pmd really kena banned , they have to eat north west wind. so die die must do something bedeh bedeh abit.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post
who's to blame?
government?
pmd drivers?
the latter cos they never adhere to the regulations.
if got ban completely, don't blame the non pmds n the government, blame yourself.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)