aiya, 法龙共要轰共,怎么搞到这里来? 应该去 hongkong 轰。这里只有米田共
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
30-6-2020 11:17 AM
DCS17 said:
何必更这一群吃“米田共”的“键狼” 理论呢?

是的,很难和他们理论,都在胡扯。无赖的就问候我母,那种教养是多么可怕!

有个写英文的给我,我不知道如何反驳,他/她的文字我看不懂,太空文字。

有个叫 CJ 也以英文 “讨论”; 开始还以为他的英文怎么这么好?原来大半的论调都是共匪准备好了的那一套,真的五毛、没逻辑,浪费时间瞎扯。

最难受是有个蠢蛋追问我为何不敢回答他的问题。答案都在了,我何必赘诉?他还给我标上 "dumber than dumb", 哈哈哈,很难下到他那种层次,无奈啊!
We have dire news. It become crystal clear what it is all abt.
Many events happened like refugees into Germany; climate change etc but we cannot really pinpoint what the hell is happening. Now we do and more.
We now have a fake coronavirus attack and a fake pandemic. This comes by way of :
https://www.academia.edu/search?utf8=%E2...c+illusion
[Image: UtQ6I8o.png]
Kevin gives us Globalisation Depopulation and Decarbonization. On the surface nothing much but deadly depending on your knowledge and understanding.
Here we have Fake news become Real. They are symptoms of the disease.

Now for the dire news. All of you heard i presume the troubles in the repo.
This Russian really rub it in. If u follow u know what will happen next when the Americans go back to work with pile of printed money. The rest of the world are not victims nor passive actors.

30-6-2020 8:00 PM
singlion said:
We have dire news. It become crystal clear what it is all abt.
Many events happened like refugees into Germany; climate change etc but we cannot really pinpoint what the hell is happening. Now we do and more.
We now have a fake coronavirus attack and a fake pandemic. This comes by way of :
https://www.academia.edu/search?utf8=%E2...c+illusion
[Image: UtQ6I8o.png]
Kevin gives us Globalisation Depopulation and Decarbonization. On the surface nothing much but deadly depending on your knowledge and understanding.
Here we have Fake news become Real. They are symptoms of the disease.

Now for the dire news. All of you heard i presume the troubles in the repo.
This Russian really rub it in. If u follow u know what will happen next when the Americans go back to work with pile of printed money. The rest of the world are not victims nor passive actors.

I am waiting for the military conflict. Then we will know who will really survive.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)