Family of 3 chose to stay at changi airport instead of sheltered-home...
12-2-2018 4:18 PM
OLT said:
where got stingy.. give them such a big place w/ aircon + toilet with 24hr cleaner...

I heard from my renovation contractor say that FWs enjoy a life of luxury when they come to SG to work.

1. Dormitory with 24 hours security service

2. Each unit max 6 people only

3. Kitchen provided.

4. Got basketball and gym room

5. Company must provide transport to fetch them to & from work everyday

6. Dormitory has small convenience store and barber next to the entrance.

7. Remittance Service
Crazy Jac Lau talk out- of- topic again!
12-2-2018 4:38 PM
Oops said:
I heard from my renovation contractor say that FWs enjoy a life of luxury when they come to SG to work.

1. Dormitory with 24 hours security service

2. Each unit max 6 people only

3. Kitchen provided.

4. Got basketball and gym room

5. Company must provide transport to fetch them to & from work everyday

6. Dormitory has small convenience store and barber next to the entrance.

7. Remittance Service

renovation conttractor say u believe ah? u never see how many reno contractor take money run road?
Lazy singaporean mental problem low IQ. She should be able to work. Her son should be able to work too. They got serious mental problem.
12-2-2018 4:40 PM
OLT said:
renovation conttractor say u believe ah? u never see how many reno contractor take money run road?

I believe.

Because just next to the Tampines temple is one JTC Dormitory ( near Giant megamart) . I even saw a food centre inside. But public cannot go in and makan.
12-2-2018 4:42 PM
Oops said:
I believe.

Because just next to the Tampines temple is one JTC Dormitory ( near Giant megamart) . I even saw a food centre inside. But public cannot go in and makan.

u want to live inside ah?
David Rasif said:
Lazy singaporean mental problem low IQ. She should be able to work. Her son should be able to work too. They got serious mental problem.

U also very lazy wat.
Only diff is u smart to steal only mah. Rolling on the flor laughing
12-2-2018 4:44 PM
OLT said:
u want to live inside ah?

So, you are indicating that the Dorms built for FWs are better than 收容所 or HDB design?
David Rasif said:

Every sg ppl eligible for sgactice point can go Pool bath free..can go stadium or sports center free take bath...can go mcDonald get free wifi find job...can go library get newspaper find job...any cleaner job half day also fetch $500 to $600. Obviously she is MENTALLY RETARDED. IMH SHOULD be a her future home.
12-2-2018 4:40 PM
OLT said:
The info above sounds accurate to me.
But they don't like lah.
Would have curfew, right?
And other restrictions
If Limpeh see them at the airport surely beat the shot out of them

A total disgrace to Singapore
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)