Famous lor mee at old airport rd hawker centre
#1
What time does it opens?
Quote
#2
[Image: Q1diHRR.jpg]
Quote
#3
There r 2...make sure u go the right one.
Quote
#4


[+] 1 user Likes Oda Tetsuro's post
Quote
#5
I went there at 6am today. The stall is closed. I was expecting at least someone still doing preparation there at least.

This stall famous so I have to come back another day to try it.
Quote
#6
closed most of the time...lunar 1st n 15th closed...

v popular...but heard man boss is a gambler...in horses..

Bye
[+] 1 user Likes oldbird's post
Quote
#7
11-11-2019 9:45 AM
Oda Tetsuro said:



is it the one facing the street ?

just so so leh.
Quote
#8
11-11-2019 9:56 AM
dynamite said:
I went there at 6am today. The stall is closed. I was expecting at least someone still doing preparation there at least.

This stall famous so I have to come back another day to try it.

Thursday : definitely closed.

Other days : normally open but may close without notice. I asked before. I was told that they won't open the stall when they are not well.
Quote
#9
11-11-2019 10:09 AM
orlando said:
Thursday : definitely closed.

Other days : normally open but may close without notice. I asked before. I was told that they won't open the stall when they are not well.

I will try my luck again another day.
Quote
#10
11-11-2019 10:05 AM
oldbird said:
closed most of the time...lunar 1st n 15th closed...

v popular...but heard man boss is a gambler...in horses..

Bye

gamble horse die, ride horse also die Big Grin
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: