Fed reserve balance sheet is power. Almost 7.5 trillions and still increasing.
The american empire is finished liao. Tio japanification liao.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post
The U.S. Dollar Is A Ponzi Scheme Long Bitcoin

“is a form of fraud which lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors by using funds obtained from more recent investors”

This is how the U.S. government now operates. It loses massive amounts of money every year (i.e. runs at a deficit) and finances it with new debt. When the debt comes due, they “pay profits” to those earlier investors by issuing more debt (i.e. “using funds from more recent investors”). That is the definition of a Ponzi scheme.

The U.S. government has no intention of ever paying the debt off. In fact, the U.S. government recently passed a significant tax cut that is estimated to cause an additional $1.071 trillion over 10 years ($298 million a day).

In Davos recently, famed investor Seth Klarman stated that “There is no way to know how much debt is too much, but America will inevitably reach an inflection point where a suddenly more skeptical debt market will refuse to continue to lend to us at rates we can afford.”

I ran some numbers below, and it turns out the U.S. has been run since our founding in 1776, at an average daily deficit of $248+ million. Every day. For 88,345 days:...

https://medium.com/crypto-oracle/the-u-s...c1f8246883
出来混,始终是要还得的 Ugly004
人生的价值是行道,人性就是道德,道德是最好的信仰
23-2-2021 1:00 PM
QE3 said:
出来混,始终是要还得的 Ugly004

Ponzi scheme can run longer because alot of stupid govt still using usd. Basically is print to pay debts forever.
Laughing
Why r we worrying about rich nations spending more if they can afford it? If you earn more, why worried how other people citicise you spending big money buying bigger cars and bungalows?

[Image: Ik6xQjk.jpg]
Talk is always cheap and easy and DON'T WASTE TIME TALKING, SHOW ME YOUR MONEY!!!
Laughing
23-2-2021 5:07 PM
teaserteam said:
Why r we worrying about rich nations spending more if they can afford it? If you earn more, why worried how other people citicise you spending big money buying bigger cars and bungalows?

[Image: Ik6xQjk.jpg]

So can print money means is rich?
23-2-2021 7:10 PM
sogo said:
So can print money means is rich?

Big Grin

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)