Female general's speech
30-6-2020 11:13 PM
wendychan said:
marymount

Wow.... who are the two Enciks standing behind her ?????
Like a wooden pole.... if you really love and serve our countrymen, you still can stay in the army force. She asked you to Vote for PAP only.Why she is there for? Geek
cant they be like normal citizens that are sincere and genuine....this kind of canned speech makes me very worried..
[+] 1 user Likes PervertoSan's post

30-6-2020 11:32 PM
NaPoLeon PorLumPar said:
like a farking robot................

another farking keechiu robot. we are not North Korea or Myanmar, why so many generals to rule us?? Are we not a peaceful people?? We need civilised leaders not barbaric automatons; we need dialogue not the shouting of slogans. Does it not insult us as a people that we get these super charged military types throttling at us telling us what to do? What does she know about Marymount SMC...really can't tell? Does she love it, love singapore or singaporeans...clearly, she loves only pap. Why do singaporeans put up with such shitty behaviour I don't get it...what about a little respect for the people she was addressing, for us as thinking civilised peace-loving citizens?
that why general
charisma ZERO!
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post
1-7-2020 1:21 AM
grotesqueness said:
that why general
charisma ZERO!

Still people like this will win elections in Sg! yak
如果你们不投我一票,你们等着我把坦克开进来!!!
1-7-2020 1:21 AM
grotesqueness said:
that why general
charisma ZERO!

how about some humility and sincerity!
30-6-2020 11:13 PM
wendychan said:
marymount

Which of the main problems Singaporeans face with jobs, retirement, high cost of living, etc is she going to solve?

She speak as if the people owe something to the pap when in fact the pap extracts from the people at a level not seen in any other developed countries. Today a small clique of elites take up top jobs pay themselves the highest salaries.in the world while ordinary Singaporeans suffer low wages and high cost of living....problems that have gone in for 20yrs without getting solved.

Her use of the phrase "better future" was used 8yrs ago by so many PAP candidates in 2011 elections. 9 yrs later things have only worsen ...
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)