Filipino woman jailed for providing false diploma in PR application
15-1-2020 12:30 AM
ahnya said:
Most of them do
I read here. Some forumer says, he sacked ...don know 5 or 6 of his employees cos of such things, they oso earn commission $$$. (Under table money) as one is a HR Executive n another is a IT Engineer.
15-1-2020 12:53 AM
teeth53 said:
Not many get caught....Yet MOM Closed one-eye. Like those Ramesh's who can afford to buy without the need to attend classes. Just buy one real one. No fake. Can liao. ONLY those poorer folks cannot afford, will make a lousy fake cert.
Not oni earn big salary, oso collecting under table money $$$.
14-1-2020 7:16 PM
sudoku said:
Gov cannot stop it as long as those Indian coming in to work meets the criteria as setup under the agreement.

We should have never signed it. We were very careless.

Ask yourself why Modi refuse to sign RCEP. It is obviously not to their advantage.

If they dont cooperate, what must we cooperate.
Never learn the the lesson from Russia.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Sg should go for 1 time thorough qualification check exercise. thumbs up
杀一儆百。
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
15-1-2020 8:00 AM
QE3 said:

Ask the dragon this, don't ask me.
My England no goody, what does this mean?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sin...i-12239250

Quote: A statement from Mr Modi's office said that both he and Mr Tharman expressed satisfaction at the "rapid pace of bilateral relations" between Singapore and India.

They discussed several matters in economic cooperation, including infrastructure, skills, India-Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) and the digital economy.

Cannot solve or still trying to solve?
15-1-2020 8:00 AM
QE3 said:

And they called for unity. In the first place, they are not even united with us. What rubbish are they talking about unity? I will not support such hypocritical and evil party that are against us.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)