Five-room flat in Tiong Bahru View sold for $1.14 mil
Recession due to CV19 ??? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/fi...ld-114-mil
EdgeProp Singapore July 30, 2020 6:00 AM SG
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - In May this year, a 1,206 sq ft HDB flat at Block 9B Boon Tiong Road was sold for $1.14 million ($945 psf). This five-room flat had just reached its Minimum Occupancy Period (MOP) at the start of this year. The transaction was successfully concluded on July 6, chalking up the highest price a resale flat in this block has ever achieved.
According to Petrina Koh, a senior marketing director at ERA Realty and the agent representing the seller, the flat was valued at $1.03 million ($854 psf) when it was put up for sale in February 2020. She says that the flat, which is on the 14th floor, was offered at a price of about $1.2 million.
wow.
who is the buyer??
If I have the cash, I wont buy for $1.14 million.
Laughing
Cheap lah near to city
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
Better buy than the clementi one..
Clementi location not worth it..
Indeed tiong bahru very central n easily accessible.
But that flat might need about 20 min walking to mrt station.
It needs to go 1.5m and 2m to make bto 800k a bargain
Buying a HDB leasehold flat above 1 million $ is taking excessive risk as life long employment is no longer guarantee in Spore .. I would rather keep the cash for some safe investment and emergency fund in case no more job. 1 million $ for anyone with an annual expense of 40K can last a good 25 years without working.
1-8-2020 12:25 PM
hfourhappy said:
If I have the cash, I wont buy for $1.14 million.
Hey some people kpkb HDB ZERO VALUE... timeout
NOT worthy.. 245
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)