Food Republic is now better than before !
#11
10-10-2017 7:43 PM
Kurusamy said:
Kurusamy says:

Ate at the distinguished food court, Food Republic today.

So good and so cheap.

Life is indeed good in Singapore.

which stall?
Quote
#12
I can't find a good local indian stall over there leh. Looking for good indian rojak, prata and mee goreng. Big Grin


10-10-2017 7:43 PM
Kurusamy said:
Kurusamy says:

Ate at the distinguished food court, Food Republic today.

So good and so cheap.

Life is indeed good in Singapore.
Quote
#13
11-10-2017 8:00 AM
hfourhappy said:
It is expensive.
Given a choice, I will not go there.
After my meal in hawker center i go to Food Republic bring my own drink sit down rest and relax enjoy the air-con. thumbs up
Quote
#14
11-10-2017 10:28 AM
Billionaire said:
After my meal in hawker center i go to Food Republic bring my own drink sit down rest and relax enjoy the air-con. thumbs up

why dun u tarpao food n drinks and eat at food republic better.. use thieir spoon, chopsticks. etc
disposable chopsticks not nice to hold.
Quote
#15
11-10-2017 10:32 AM
OLT said:
why dun u tarpao food n drinks and eat at food republic better.. use thieir spoon, chopsticks. etc
disposable chopsticks not nice to hold.
Very good idea, will do this next time.
I will ask for some chilli sauce, gravy and soup from the stores. Big Grin
Quote
#16
11-10-2017 10:43 AM
Billionaire said:
Very good idea, will do this next time.
I will ask for some chilli sauce, gravy and soup from the stores. Big Grin

ask for a plate and transfer ur food on it oso. eating food from paper wrapper not shiok.

Big Grin
Quote
#17
I kinda like the one at Causeway Point.
They gave bigger bowls of soup and bigger plates of food. So it justified the higher costs, even though I may not be able to finish the food sometimes.
Quote
#18
Kurusamy says:

Food Republic is so good, I simply cannot resist my insatiable desire for the pristine food served there.

Looking forward to eating at the mighty Food Republic this coming weekend !
Quote
#19
10-10-2017 7:43 PM
Kurusamy said:
Kurusamy says:

Ate at the distinguished food court, Food Republic today.

So good and so cheap.

Life is indeed good in Singapore.

Practically all the ABN i know must eat indian food.
No matter how notoriously stingy they can be, they will still eat a $7 indian vege meal instead of other cuisine at $3.

Dont eat spices will die. So Kurusamy is real ABN?
Quote
#20
Kurusamy says:

Looking forward to this coming weekend when I can feast to my heart's delight at the fantastic Food Republic !
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Similar Threads
Similar Threads Author Replies Views Last Post
Sin.kie telling worker who can't speak english at food republic to go back China... just2share 86 3,227 23-6-2018 1:43 PM
Last Post: jameslee58
Fishball meepok - $5.20, Very Cheap at Food Republic (Suntec City) Sentinel 7 832 19-5-2018 8:06 PM
Last Post: Sentinel
Food Republic responds to Stomper's sighting of rat at City Square Mall food cour hfourhappy 38 3,121 15-12-2017 9:50 PM
Last Post: EXBB
Stomper Sharifa was having a drink at the Food Republic @ City Square Mall on Fri hfourhappy 8 746 15-12-2017 3:32 PM
Last Post: niubee

Forum Jump: