Foreign graduate from dubious university is being paid the same as I am
i know how it feels although it's not good to nitpick over such things. as a s'porean, i thought it is my birthright over foreigners, there must be a certain edge over foreigners who come here for good. but too bad... reality bites. Angry
[+] 1 user Likes lauren's post
Last time an ex colleague of mine also said Princeton and Harvard sounds dubious ...he only knows NUS, NTU and SMU
13-8-2019 5:53 PM
drgn said:
may be he has special skills, degree is not everything.

he might possess good technical skills n experiences.
13-8-2019 5:53 PM
drgn said:
may be he has special skills, degree is not everything.

About 70% of them do NOT have any special skills. Don't believe? Then check out JobsBank where MOM use it to issue Employment Pass. Laughing

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Why-so-ma...pid3573731

So long as a FT, MOM will just anyhow issue although no relevant degree, no relevant work experience, no recognised college cert like A- levels. Like my ex- company Director trained a dumb idiot ah- neh for 4 years in IT.

Lim Swee Suay and Josephine Teo are still hopeless like 5 years ago.

. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
13-8-2019 6:22 PM
hfourhappy said:
he might possess good technical skills n experiences.

Laughing

FTs like Ah- nehs and Pinoys are VERY good with Bull SH it and Talk Cock during interview.

Don't believe, ask recruiters in Singapore.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
13-8-2019 6:27 PM
Ola said:
About 70% of them do NOT have any special skills. Don't believe? Then check out JobsBank where MOM use it to issue Employment Pass. Laughing

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Why-so-ma...pid3573731

So long as a FT, MOM will just anyhow issue although no relevant degree, no relevant work experience, no recognised college cert like A- levels. Like my ex- company Director trained a dumb idiot ah- neh for 4 years in IT.

Lim Swee Suay and Josephine Teo are still hopeless like 5 years ago.

what you meant is 30% have special skills. Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
13-8-2019 6:43 PM
Ola said:
Laughing

FTs like Ah- nehs and Pinoys are VERY good with Bull SH it and Talk Cock during interview.

Don't believe, ask recruiters in Singapore.

good with bull sh it and talk cock during interview is one very good skill. can get job easily.

you sourgrape?
The Job does not require much skill.
13-8-2019 5:31 PM
pinkypanther said:
[Image: 769592.jpeg]

I graduated recently and was rather fortunate to secure employment at a MNC. As part of the networking protocol initiated by current management, fresh hires were encouraged to mingle with one another - and so I did.

One particular encounter bothered me significantly: I came face to face with an individual of a different nationality who graduated from a dubious sounding university abroad; dude is apparently receiving the same wages as moi. Fyi my company requires a candidate to possess at least a minimum second upper class honours to qualify for consideration, yet the fact this foreigner "hailing" from a globally unranked private tertiary institution simply waltzed through the door STUNG big time.

Lest you start accusing me of being xenophobic, let me state for the record I am not. I just find it absolutely unacceptable that fresh graduates with credible academic qualifications from local private universities are swept aside in favour of individuals who weren't even born and bred here.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2019/08/...bious.html

MOM useless n hopeless not even knowing what goes on within our little red dot. Are they blind or what? The minster must be sunset. Getting taxpayers money n sitting in a rocking chair.
13-8-2019 7:55 PM
drgn said:
good with bull sh it and talk cock during interview is one very good skill. can get job easily.

you sourgrape?

So don't need to get the work done, meaning you admit that the useless MOM allowed Foreign Trash to come and work in Singapore? Then the more Lim Swee Suay and Josephine Teo should be sacked with canning.

There are many robbers, scammers in Singapore. I am 100% sure with your jealousy, you can be the BEST Bull S H I T & Talk Cock Ultra Expert Professional to scam $200 Million in Singapore. Hope to see your photo in the news soon.

[Image: iHHxrnM.gif]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)