Foreign graduate from dubious university is being paid the same as I am
13-8-2019 7:52 PM
drgn said:
what you meant is 30% have special skills. Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

That is why your P A P is useless. Anyhow issue Employment Pass to 70% of the FTs.

You agree at their worthlessness, too? Then don't vote for them for this repeated 10 year- old mistake, lor.

No need to be jealous because Citizens have the POWER to vote.

Laughing
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Wait till you come to the engineering realm....

13-8-2019 5:31 PM
pinkypanther said:
[Image: 769592.jpeg]

I graduated recently and was rather fortunate to secure employment at a MNC. As part of the networking protocol initiated by current management, fresh hires were encouraged to mingle with one another - and so I did.

One particular encounter bothered me significantly: I came face to face with an individual of a different nationality who graduated from a dubious sounding university abroad; dude is apparently receiving the same wages as moi. Fyi my company requires a candidate to possess at least a minimum second upper class honours to qualify for consideration, yet the fact this foreigner "hailing" from a globally unranked private tertiary institution simply waltzed through the door STUNG big time.

Lest you start accusing me of being xenophobic, let me state for the record I am not. I just find it absolutely unacceptable that fresh graduates with credible academic qualifications from local private universities are swept aside in favour of individuals who weren't even born and bred here.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2019/08/...bious.html
13-8-2019 5:31 PM
pinkypanther said:
[Image: 769592.jpeg]

I graduated recently and was rather fortunate to secure employment at a MNC. As part of the networking protocol initiated by current management, fresh hires were encouraged to mingle with one another - and so I did.

One particular encounter bothered me significantly: I came face to face with an individual of a different nationality who graduated from a dubious sounding university abroad; dude is apparently receiving the same wages as moi. Fyi my company requires a candidate to possess at least a minimum second upper class honours to qualify for consideration, yet the fact this foreigner "hailing" from a globally unranked private tertiary institution simply waltzed through the door STUNG big time.

Lest you start accusing me of being xenophobic, let me state for the record I am not. I just find it absolutely unacceptable that fresh graduates with credible academic qualifications from local private universities are swept aside in favour of individuals who weren't even born and bred here.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2019/08/...bious.html

Just start work and you start to compare why am I lesser than a less credible worker....WTF. You will have lifelong pain, entitlement and loser mentality if you are still thinking in this realm of "unfairness".

Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

13-8-2019 10:07 PM
Cory said:
Just start work and you start to compare why am I lesser than a less credible worker....WTF. You will have lifelong pain, entitlement and loser mentality if you are still thinking in this realm of "unfairness".

Laughing

Only LOsers like you Surrender so fast. You are worst than Strawberries.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Cory said:

I am sorry are you even singaporean?
Fake degrees should never be tolerated.

Please highlight this to MOM.
14-8-2019 7:26 AM
cow138 said:
Fake degrees should never be tolerated.

Please highlight this to MOM.

MOM still sleeping
14-8-2019 6:36 AM
pinkypanther said:
I am sorry are you even singaporean?

True Blue lah.... Bluer than you lor
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

Them should have read my advise.

Simply get a cheap lousy but accredited degree from India.... The affiliated type degree.

Then when start work.... When u compare... U b laughing....

Cory said:

Degrees are next to useless nowadays.

Engineering degrees are worst with the new structured career growth path.

Engineers in the construction industry is worserer then worst with construction industry full of pinoy and India FTs.

I really don't like them pinoy s and Indian FTs as they are cheap and work no day no night as them family not here.

So... Be smart and be a rich banker, or highly respectable and rich doctor, or be a lawyer.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)