Forum: Older workers have tough time getting past recruiters and HR staff
4-5-2021 3:07 PM
Observers said:
can nea hire all these old folks check on mosquito breeding or not? these few days so many mosquito come and bite me. or is it all these previous mosquito checkers went to do social distancing ambassador because it pays much better and walk walk in aircon mall?

dont later covid wave havent end, dengue wave come in karjiao.

We are educated and expensive.

Should get the FWs because S$800 is alot to them after currency conversion.
4-5-2021 2:13 PM
Yanghua said:
You are wrong.

Is a nurse a civil servant? I mean one who is working for a public hospital? If she has failing eyesiight, cannot hear very well anymore, it will be dangerous for her and the patients if she continues to work as a nurse.

My friend who turns 62 later this year has been informed by PA that his job at the community centre will not be extended. Usually, after 62, it's a contract basis, but for whatever reason, the government decided that he will have to retire...no more iron rice bowl.

This is the Difference which I keep highlighting

Our so call Ministries literally have so many departments , sub departments. EVEN A Polytechnic , School also can have many sub departments inside

You are comparing a UNIFORM Public servant, civil servant. Why so many people go join civil servant NEVER join the Uniform group ? SIMPLE , weekend no need work, Standard office hours , NEXT you don't need to do Labour job, Just ask sub contractors go check and do , you just so call " High class Support officer, reply back email , some lazy one will not go site to personally check is it the sub contractors properly do the job, as now a days they just view the photo taken by those Bangalas on the site at office "

This is why I keep mention Uniform Civil servants are frontline are the REAL working ones Personally doing the job and Take High responsible
Nurse, SPF, SCDF, ICA those station at check point
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post
4-5-2021 5:23 PM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
This is the Difference which I keep highlighting

Our so call Ministries literally have so many departments , sub departments. EVEN A Polytechnic , School also can have many sub departments inside

You are comparing a UNIFORM Public servant, civil servant. Why so many people go join civil servant NEVER join the Uniform group ? SIMPLE , weekend no need work, Standard office hours , NEXT you don't need to do Labour job, Just ask sub contractors go check and do , you just so call " High class Support officer, reply back email , some lazy one will not go site to personally check is it the sub contractors properly do the job, as now a days they just view the photo taken by those Bangalas on the site at office "

This is why I keep mention Uniform Civil servants are frontline are the REAL working ones Personally doing the job and Take High responsible
Nurse, SPF, SCDF, ICA those station at check point
Those uniformed tan chiak Encik, sergeant, CO all very shake leg leh. Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)