Forumers are unknowingly reporting end times news in SGTalk
21-10-2016 1:25 PM
thermo-rx said:
Armageddon soon ?

In this generation...
cool.....
The hour is upon the world...
Every day aso amah ey gedddon.. Everyday ppl shouting certain dates then when dates come and go ... Then they can extend some more..wah lau ey.. Like that one day sure tio toto one right?
21-10-2016 1:14 PM
JustGreat said:
My skin is smooth as silk ijump

YOU MEAN YOUR ASZHOLE??

Rolling on the flor laughing
24-10-2016 12:03 AM
Goodyear said:
Every day aso amah ey gedddon.. Everyday ppl shouting certain dates then when dates come and go ... Then they can extend some more..wah lau ey.. Like that one day sure tio toto one right?

ASK THESE FUXKERS TO GO N FUXK THEMSELVES LAH

ANYHOW PLUCK 1 DATELaughing

ASK THEM TO PLUCK THEIR MOTHERS' JIBAI HAIR BETTER

Laughing
end times news si simi l@ntui??
“And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:10-11, 14-15
24-10-2016 12:28 AM
JustGreat said:
“And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:10-11, 14-15

DISHONESTDOG IS THAT DOG??

POST A THREAD TELLING PPLE HE BOUGHT 10LOTS OF NOBLE , AND ASK PEOPLE TO WISH HIM LUCK

THEN WHEN KENA MALU OVER A LOSING STOCK, HE CHANGED TO SELLING 10LOTS INSTEAD

Rolling on the flor laughing

THIS TYPE OF DESPICABLE DOG, BETTER NEUTER HIS ENTIRE FAMILY OF DOGS TO PREVENT MORE DISHONESTDOGS IN THE FUTURELaughingRolling on the flor laughing
“Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.””

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:1-8
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)