Full Ministerial statement by FM ( Left Singapore waters already, finally!)
9-1-2019 11:29 PM
sukhoi35 said:
What happen to another one?

Under your bed! Rolling on the flor laughing
10-1-2019 6:25 AM
hfourhappy said:
they will send again when they hv nothing much to do.

It will never end until they know it is impossible to further suppress SG.
And anymore evil intentions from MY will backfire causing more harm to themselves.

That will be the kind of bilateral relationship between SG and MY going forward. Must accept and prepare for it...
9-1-2019 11:29 PM
sukhoi35 said:
What happen to another one?

On the way to Aussie land... Rolling on the flor laughing
Another boat ,Pedoman sail into Singapore water. Up till today still got 1 after all exits. Singapore water like come & go as outsiders please. Rolling on the flor laughing
10-1-2019 7:55 AM
Moonrab said:
It will never end until they know it is impossible to further suppress SG.
And anymore evil intentions from MY will backfire causing more harm to themselves.

That will be the kind of bilateral relationship between SG and MY going forward. Must accept and prepare for it...

Hope this can be settle and a legal binding between both is adhered and followed.
If they still keeps on breaking the law, if so, then Spore should bring this to international court.
10-1-2019 8:16 AM
SLine said:
Another boat ,Pedoman sail into Singapore water today after all exits. Singapore water like come & go as outsiders please. Rolling on the flor laughing

Another come in?
See....after so many months the malaysia vessel was in our water Nothing really happens..so just let them be. Govt like to kick such a big fuss over small issue like Dog Missing
10-1-2019 8:19 AM
David Rasif said:
See....after so many months the malaysia vessel was in our water Nothing really happens..so just let them be. Govt like to kick such a big fuss over small issue like Dog Missing

You are still "missing"? Thinking
Replenish supplies and R&R for crew mah.
10-1-2019 8:19 AM
hfourhappy said:
Another come in?

Yes, another sails in......So still got 1 in Singapore water. So easy in/out.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)