GCT says Edwin Tong sacrifices alot as a SMS....
8-8-2018 9:45 AM
Raphael05 said:
Being MOS means he cannot continue his lawyer business already right?? Or part time MOS also can meh?

Yes agree, but after 1 term he will step down and go back to his legal career with buddies & kakies in govt office
Wonder how much PAP President Halimah made before she becomes instant millionaire as PAP President? Thinking
8-8-2018 9:54 AM
Oldman said:
Yes agree, but after 1 term he will step down and go back to his legal career with buddies & kakies in govt office

Ok got it..
See whether he step down after 1 term or being promoted to full minister or Kenna kicked out by marine parade voters next elections lo..
8-8-2018 9:38 AM
Raphael05 said:
How come the ST article never mention about gct wanting elderly to work as $1k table cleaner????!!!

But seriously thumbs up to our bro Abdul aziz who dared to ask the tough questions during the meetup session..

To GCT, are these cleaners with $1k salary making more sacrifices than you who just talk cock everyday.
[+] 1 user Likes JungleSurvival's post
snake
8-8-2018 10:38 AM
JungleSurvival said:
To GCT, are these cleaners with $1k salary making more sacrifices than you who just talk cock everyday.

Ya... I shld give up my $10k job and do the $1k job.. gct will be happier.. cos he can find a foreign talent to come and takeover my $10k job...
How many from less than 2 million to more than 2 million?

Please don't tell white lies aka fake news.
There is only OneWorld. One big farking world. Big smile
The old guards really sacrificed with decent pay and their privacy!
After LKY started to twist his philosophy of serving the Nation by raising Minister's pay to match Private sector when many have sacrificed to stand United , I saw the Prince of Darkness taking over control already!
Bargain Tong??
8-8-2018 9:30 AM
tester said:
national service is a privilege

Should share this privileges with everyone since Singapore is for everyone thumbs up

Someone high up got even more privileges....

Ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

Sorry keyboard spoil.
There is only OneWorld. One big farking world. Big smile
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)