GCT says Edwin Tong sacrifices alot as a SMS....
sacrifice a lot ... 好伟大喔
10-8-2018 6:40 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
sacrifice a lot ... 好伟大喔

Edwin tong earn his millions partly by defending con hee in court. Chew Eng Jan defended himself without any legal background and end up with almost the same outcome as con hee. Show that Edwin tong skill set and experience over rated and irrelevant.
[+] 1 user Likes lionkingch55's post
10-8-2018 6:52 PM
lionkingch55 said:
Edwin tong earn his millions partly by defending con hee in court. Chew Eng Jan defended himself without any legal background and end up with almost the same outcome as con hee. Show that Edwin tong skill set and experience over rated and irrelevant.

So, Edwin Tong became billionaire by just dragging on the Court case for 4 defendants for 5 years to be very wealthy. Why is Tong Tong so jealous of that?
Crazy Jac Lau having menopause like a dementia woman* again?
11-8-2018 9:17 AM
Oops said:
So, Edwin Tong became billionaire by just dragging on the Court case for 4 defendants for 5 years to be very wealthy. Why is Tong Tong so jealous of that?
Who paid the fees?
DF City harvest church goers lah Big Grin

11-8-2018 9:31 AM
CanBeDone said:
Who paid the fees?
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
8-8-2018 9:42 AM
Surfer said:
What is the Govt paying woody so much to do what?

To campaign for even higher pay for TOP salaried cabinet staff.
You ever wonder why the more these elites 'sacrifice' the worse the situation for ordinary folks become
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
11-8-2018 11:11 AM
sgbuffett said:
You evwe wonder why the more tgese elites 'sacrifice' the worse odf you become

Mininsters set the policies. However, who are the real ones that come out with all the suggestions? Directors, Deputy directors, Hd of departments, etc. Then the minister will decide which policies to implement. So pay them so much for what? Do they set new policies everyday? Of course not. Furthermore, they have so many people to work under them.
So old liao, but Woody is still so shameless.

Even our Lord can't save him out of his sin world.
Taking world highest salary and still called it sacrifice. Please quit and get your ass out of govt. Shame on them. Ministers of other countries never complain about money and serve with honours.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)