GE2020 - Singapore Election talkshow with PJ Thum
#1
thumbs up




Still remember Sham wanna fix him , regarding Fake news law etc debate but sham got owned he noticed this PJ Thum is not a push over

Big Grin
[Image: 5aeeee527a9ac0084421480c7d77bb0c.gif]
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Quote
#2
He should stand as a candidate for the Opposition. Also Roy Ngerng who brought the hdb issue to the public's attention in 2016 and got punished for it. They are good people.
[+] 1 user Likes Ionel's post
Quote
#3
1-7-2020 2:10 AM
Ionel said:
He should stand as a candidate for the Opposition. Also Roy Ngerng who brought the hdb issue to the public's attention in 2016 and got punished for it. They are good people.

PJ Thum way of present himself already full win on that Disgraceful Chan Chun Sing
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Quote
#4
Thum is hated by the PAP because he exposed one of PAP's myth.

That is with regard to Operation Coldstore during which members of Barisan Socialis were arrested and detained without trial some of whom for decades on the false accusation they were communists.

When Shammuggan had chance to confront Thum during the POFMA hearings he tried to argue against Thum's findings but was huniliated notvonly that the hearings was about POFMA digress into a long session on Thim's findings.

The truth is this. The Barisan Socialis were about to contest in upcoming elections. Had they run, they would most certainly have won...and PAP would have no chance to form the govt.

By that argument, the left wing had no need to be commuinsts to seize power by force - that is the definition of a communist vs a socialist.

Coldstore is to undermine the election process and seize power to rule.

Once in power the PAP took down every institution that checked its power indpendent trade unions, the media, critics were arrested without trial.

PAP has all.a long been a party of elites pretending to be a party of the people. They undermine the people's power at every level. Be it independent unions, right to speak up, our right to information, ...
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#5
His looking up toDr. M puts people off.
Traitors.
Only oppies of his kind say good about him.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post
Quote
#6
1-7-2020 1:40 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
thumbs up




Still remember Sham wanna fix him , regarding Fake news law etc debate but sham got owned he noticed this PJ Thum is not a push over

Big Grin
[Image: 5aeeee527a9ac0084421480c7d77bb0c.gif]

Please ask him to be serious lah

Stop being an irritating clown

He is doing PAP a favor

Voters see his face, think oppies like him, [email protected] Mahathir's cock, traitor

They will not vote for oppies

Song boh?
[+] 1 user Likes 5354's post
Quote
#7
The cockroach come out already
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58's post
Quote
#8
1-7-2020 6:41 AM
5354 said:
Please ask him to be serious lah

Stop being an irritating clown

He is doing PAP a favor

Voters see his face, think oppies like him, [email protected] Mahathir's cock, traitor

They will not vote for oppies

Song boh?

Big Grin Oh is it , but I know he is SMARTER THAN Chan Chun Sing at least , speak well , got charisma etc
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: