GST increased to 9% not good for lower income earners but to support ageing society
GST increased to 9% not good for lower income earners anymore but to support ageing society

So, no more GST rebates in future. Everything stops.

Soon our leaders is going to tell Singaporeans that "Raising GST to 9% is good for ageing population"

What is the present number of retirees over 65 years old in Singapore today?

Probably 10%?
heard they deciding whether to up from 7 to 9% or not.
answer : 100% confirm of course.
If PAP win big after this election, it would sure increase. But if oppositions can clinch a few GRCs, then they would likely put on hold till another election later.
But given the state of our oppositions today, so selfish and disunited, sure gone case one.
[+] 1 user Likes hsk talk's post
29-9-2019 10:40 AM
hsk talk said:
If PAP win big after this election, it would sure increase. But if oppositions can clinch a few GRCs, then they would likely put on hold till another election later.
But given the state of our oppositions today, so selfish and disunited, sure gone case one.

You are ritght, the opposition must unite and fight the contest, they must be ready to form a coalition.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
if increase gst so good then 1 shot increase to 25% lo
simpleton to think they give u gst voucher is good ... each year i spent say 30k ===30000x0.07===2100
and each year how much is the gst voucher? just 10% of what u pay for gst..
please use yr brain when dealing with this govt.. thanks
[+] 3 users Like fisherx's post
29-9-2019 10:40 AM
hsk talk said:

now they want to do whatever they want to .
if sporeans gv mandate to them, they will increase everything.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
My same question- There are 8 other options available.

So why must raise GST?

Worse, e- commerce tax has started or will kick in soon. This is Double Taxation, liao.

So what kind of FREE Trade Agreement is there that benefit ordinary folks like me?

S MRT got to that PTC or whatever. How come such things got no National Council?

. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
they expect locals to agree with them tgat increase gst is to help poor.
increase ministers pay will 'help' them work 'harder' for singaporeans Laughing
Excuses excuses ..... want to support the aged, should build billions dallor white elephants. Look at our national stadium .... Totally under utilized.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)