GST increased to 9% not good for lower income earners but to support ageing society
29-9-2019 11:07 AM
Tangsen said:
Excuses excuses ..... want to support the aged, should build billions dallor white elephants. Look at our national stadium .... Totally under utilized.

The way I see it- PaP created the problems themselves. Too many “YES Men”.

IF they can be more pro- active and create MORE good jobs for citizens, GST 9% or CPF threshold will not be a problem for citizens.

But at the end, we are still punished left & right for their mistakes.

ijump
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
29-9-2019 10:44 AM
fisherx said:
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
if increase gst so good then 1 shot increase to 25% lo
simpleton to think they give u gst voucher is good ... each year i spent say 30k ===30000x0.07===2100
and each year how much is the gst voucher? just 10% of what u pay for gst..
please use yr brain when dealing with this govt.. thanks

Raising Water and Electricity Rates by 30% already indirectly increased GST from 7% to 9.10%

Then, the govt selectively gives $ 300 GST rebate vouchers to some HDB residents and all laughing to the bank?

Damn blood stupid right?
[+] 1 user Likes sukhoi35's post
29-9-2019 11:16 AM
Ola said:
The way I see it- PaP created the problems themselves.

IF they can be more pro- active and create MORE good jobs for citizens, GST 9% or CPF threshold will not be a problem for citizens.

But at the end, we are still punished left & right for their mistakes.

ijump

That is the problem of having a one party rule, and it is onwnself check ownself system. We need oppositions in parliament to question every action the ruling party make......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Sg don't have a national stadium as our expensive Sports Hub is most useless and under-utilized. It cost a bomb to build so it's only reserve for luxury events like concerts or expensive football friendly matches.
29-9-2019 11:19 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Raising Water and Electricity Rates by 30% already indirectly increased GST from 7% to 9.10%

Then, the govt selectively gives $ 300 GST rebate vouchers to some HDB residents and all laughing to the bank?

Damn blood stupid right?

But GST is to punish citizens more than FTs. It is not a FAIR Approach to address the underlying issue.

Most of my India, China . .. FTs don't even buy (from Uniqlo, NTUC Fair Price, eat in hawker centres . . . ) in Singapore.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
29-9-2019 11:20 AM
hsk talk said:
Sg don't have a national stadium as our expensive Sports Hub is most useless and under-utilized. It cost a bomb to build so it's only reserve for luxury events like concerts or expensive football friendly matches.

The national stadium is grossly under-utilized, but it cost the public $5 million per day for using the stadium.......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
The aged don't need pay GST ar?
[+] 1 user Likes ahnya's post
You likely not a Singaporean or too young to know. We use to have one, they could just do a good upgrade instead blowing away 1.2B to tear it down and build a white elephant

29-9-2019 11:20 AM
hsk talk said:
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
29-9-2019 10:44 AM
fisherx said:
if increase gst so good then 1 shot increase to 25% lo
simpleton to think they give u gst voucher is good ... each year i spent say 30k ===30000x0.07===2100
and each year how much is the gst voucher? just 10% of what u pay for gst..
please use yr brain when dealing with this govt.. thanks

Not many of the dumbfarks Pioneer and Merdeka Generations passed their PSLE Arithmetic like you have. Lol !
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)