GUYS I NOTICED CNA GOT REMOVE PEOPLE COMMENTS ON PAP
30-6-2020 9:13 PM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
I noticed some comments on PAP they remove it the admin in CNA .

DO watch out , on CNA and ST Facebook

I always either switch channel or off TV whenever pap starts to speak. I am only interested to hear Opposition Parties speech.
30-6-2020 11:19 PM
gemstar said:
I always either switch channel or off TV whenever pap starts to speak. I am only interested to hear Opposition Parties speech.

Go watch the female general speech. Very fast wan....a few seconds only. Rolling on the flor laughing
30-6-2020 11:02 PM
sticw said:
But they can't stop the actual truth circulating in WhatsApp, telegram, wechat, even tiktok lor... The more they misuse traditional media, the more people go underground and gather a larger support that they will not be able to handle eventually lah.

That's why lhl is dumb to still comment about simi trial by internet... At first some dulan, end up people hear liao lagi dulah and start to recall whatever he said or promise... A mathematician can't be so lousy and dunno how to strategize moves. Pride before fall lor. Arrogant and no humbleness...

Actually people/public are helping him to weed the bad ones out before they cause trouble for him or betray him. He should thank them for the PI work. Be grateful.
CNA and ST: can make comments there ?
30-6-2020 11:01 PM
DODO said:
yes .....
LHY had told us not to be scared......
Please write more ......

Mao Tse Tung once said 'Let a thousand flowers bloom', and after that, he cut off their heads.
Yesterday 12:29 AM
ahnya said:
CNA and ST: can make comments there ?

Their admin seem like will remove those comment talk in depth on Crap New PAP policy
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
they dont ranked them 158th for nothing!
Happy

I post this in ST and CNA going to see they got remove my comment or not later

thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)