Georgia recount complete; Biden still the winner
[Image: 959649.jpeg]

Georgia election officials completed their hand recount of votes in the presidential race, reaffirming President-elect Joe Biden's victory there,

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/georgi...1605832774

Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in an interview with GPB News earlier Thursday that he is “disappointed when I put on my Republican hat,” but that the results reflect “the will of the Georgian voter.”
So when can Biden move into white house? I want Huawei phones to have Google Play Services fast! Laughing
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Oda Tetsuro's post
20-11-2020 8:50 AM
theold said:
[Image: 959649.jpeg]

Georgia election officials completed their hand recount of votes in the presidential race, reaffirming President-elect Joe Biden's victory there,

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/georgi...1605832774

Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in an interview with GPB News earlier Thursday that he is “disappointed when I put on my Republican hat,” but that the results reflect “the will of the Georgian voter.”

this guy can make or break gop's senate bid for the 2 seats up for re-election in his state.
US SUPREME COURT, SCOTUS will hear the developed case when it's delivered to the chambers. Guliani, Powell would be attending.

Trump legal team dropping all legal suits. Bcos, the erection is illegally conducted, counted. After the SCOTUS hearing, arrest may happen. Pentagon SOF to intercede.
Hammer software no use....can use Mallet software next...
20-11-2020 9:29 AM
Oda Tetsuro said:
So when can Biden move into white house? I want Huawei phones to have Google Play Services fast! Laughing

Biden will have to drain Trump out of the White House. On 20 Jan 2021 Trump is no longer US President. When the time comes a big rubbish truck will park outside the White House. They will carry Trump & dump him into the rubbish truck.

I already mentioned this on 17 Nov.

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Donald-Tr...pid4488206
[+] 1 user Likes jahtl's post
Walaneh............Trump kena trumped finally justified his ancestral name. thumbs up clap
nemo me impune lacessit waiting
20-11-2020 9:50 AM
Observers said:
this guy can make or break gop's senate bid for the 2 seats up for re-election in his state.

Waliao Georgia runoff become the most intense election in history this tiny 2 seat at stake holds the balance of power for entire govt.

Both parties' campaigning resources will descend on Georgia for this runoff.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
He called the military suckers so they will be very happy to dispose of this trash
Trump wastes tens of millions for recounting, may go bankrupt after he steps down.
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, saffron, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)