Georgia recount complete; Biden still the winner
#11
20-11-2020 8:50 AM
theold said:
[Image: 959649.jpeg]

Georgia election officials completed their hand recount of votes in the presidential race, reaffirming President-elect Joe Biden's victory there,

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/georgi...1605832774

Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in an interview with GPB News earlier Thursday that he is “disappointed when I put on my Republican hat,” but that the results reflect “the will of the Georgian voter.”

It is not about recount, it is about the validity of the ballots
[+] 1 user Likes CanBeDone's post
Quote
#12
重新計票貓膩多。喬治亞州的重新點票,讓川普總統剛出狼窩又進虎穴。川普此舉意義何在








that is why I said this forum is a fake news forum, mostly spam by commie dogs & their lies & bullshit....
why waste time to read all fake news here....mostly here is old retirees wait to die here....viewers getting less, only fools & know nut or commies hope to here bullshit news from commies here.....eventually will prove all their news is wrong & they never get anything right....
trump will win eventually with landslide winning....
too many fake news in main & social media these days....try to block truth & fact & feed their fake to con....same to all commies here, so panic & desperate to spam fake here 724....you learn & gain nothing from this forum except fake....I seldom come here now, not only this thread, almost all threads & posts by commies here are bullshit....all know who they are...only lick balls & wrong information..... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up
[+] 1 user Likes century's post
Quote
#13
20-11-2020 1:00 PM
century said:
重新計票貓膩多。喬治亞州的重新點票,讓川普總統剛出狼窩又進虎穴。川普此舉意義何在








that is why I said this forum is a fake news forum, mostly spam by commie dogs & their lies & bullshit....
why waste time to read all fake news here....mostly here is old retirees wait to die here....viewers getting less, only fools & know nut or commies hope to here bullshit news from commies here.....eventually will prove all their news is wrong & they never get anything right....
trump will win eventually with landslide winning....
too many fake news in main & social media these days....try to block truth & fact & feed their fake to con....same to all commies here, so panic & desperate to spam fake here 724....you learn & gain nothing from this forum except fake....I seldom come here now, not only this thread, almost all threads & posts by commies here are bullshit....all know who they are...only lick balls & wrong information..... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

I said no way Trump is going to win. All those who said Trump is going to win are providing fake news. They can count the Georgia votes 100 times & the results will all show Biden still winning Georgia.
Quote
#14
20-11-2020 1:30 PM
jahtl said:
I said no way Trump is going to win. All those who said Trump is going to win are providing fake news. They can count the Georgia votes 100 times & the results will all show Biden still winning Georgia.

Of course if you keep counting the illegal votes, Biden will win.

As a matter of interest, do you wish the same thing to happen to Singapore?
That a political party to win with illegal votes counted?
Pro-Truth Anti Evil
Quote
#15
Now that Trump lost your Falun Gong fake news gang how? Surprised Laughing

20-11-2020 1:39 PM
Obamao said:
Of course if you keep counting the illegal votes, Biden will win.

As a matter of interest, do you wish the same thing to happen to Singapore?
That a political party to win with illegal votes counted?
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, saffron, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#16
20-11-2020 12:57 PM
CanBeDone said:
It is not about recount, it is about the validity of the ballots

you mean those reaching after counting started,
maybe there will be some but then you need to take note
Georgia state is admin by G0P.

Their officials also dare not say is fraud else will be sotw themselves.

GOP election officials aren't buying Trump's unfounded fraud ...www.latimes.com › politics › story › republican-official...
Nov 9, 2020 — 'Hoaxes and nonsense': GOP election officials in Georgia reject Trump's unfounded fraud claims. Gabriel Sterling, Georgia's Voting System
Quote
#17
Falun Gong fake news gang cry out loud,

century
MrMarket
Obamao
rat28
tiunelomo (missing?)
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, saffron, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#18
20-11-2020 1:59 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
Falun Gong fake news gang cry out louder,

century
Obamao
rat28
tiunelomo

lun zi gong going to 脱城入乡in Er-merica becos
Soros foundation is going to hunt them down in cities.
Quote
#19
20-11-2020 1:59 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
Falun Gong fake news gang cry out louder,

century
MrMarket
Obamao
rat28
tiunelomo (missing?)

[Image: 8WNhWDw.jpg]

master will be gone soon, now these 狗奴 very panic
Quote
#20
[Image: qDubJE8.jpg]
Pro-Truth Anti Evil
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: