Gilbert Goh : Man collapses outside AXA building
#11
my primary school class mate is working there Big Grin
Quote
#12
Good place to make a collapse if you are feeling unwell as I understand the new strategy you cannot report to A&E dept of hospital straight away to get good covid19 hospital treatment.
If not collapse you must go private clinic or polyclinic and spend unnecessary money and time before you get remittance reference....... Thinking

Quote
#13
Seen this photo somewhere in the internet yesterday..............
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post
Quote
#14
14-2-2020 4:56 PM
sgbuffett said:
[Image: 7MpzNih.png]

Gilbert Goh
50 mins ·
Just received this photo but don't know if it's related to the Corona viruses...

If you are out there and saw this incident, please update us here.

Let's not spread panic...

Stay safe Singaporeans!

I thought grillbird collapse ..next time post properly lah u knnb xxx..
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post
Quote
#15
Lungs under attack
[Image: 3cKxxmZ.png]
[Image: GDU1vpC.png]
Quote
#16
14-2-2020 5:41 PM
singlion said:
Lungs under attack
[Image: 3cKxxmZ.png]
One way to minimize risk of lung attack is to practice embryonic breathing like an embryo in the womb of the mother without getting direct contact with outside air....... Thinking

Quote
#17
14-2-2020 5:46 PM
Huliwang said:
One way to minimize risk of lung attack is to practice embryonic breathing like an embryo in the womb of the mother without getting direct contact with outside air....... Thinking

If the mother can’t breath,her embryo also can’t breath right?
[Image: t2FzEiA.jpg]
Quote
#18
14-2-2020 4:56 PM
sgbuffett said:
[Image: 7MpzNih.png]

Gilbert Goh
50 mins ·
Just received this photo but don't know if it's related to the Corona viruses...

If you are out there and saw this incident, please update us here.

Let's not spread panic...

Stay safe Singaporeans!

He is already spreading panic...
Quote
#19
14-2-2020 5:49 PM
Lukongsimi said:
If the mother can’t breath,her embryo also can’t breath right?
I think so but if you are doing the embryo breathing with self circulation of life force, you are independent of anyone..... Thinking

[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post
Quote
#20
Collapse on the floor can also be sudden blackout. Not long ago did carry one guy with the help of another from the road side to the pavement. His earphone plug on.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: