Gilbert Goh : Man collapses outside AXA building
14-2-2020 5:55 PM
Huliwang said:
I think so but if you are doing the embryo breathing with self circulation of life force, you are independent of anyone..... Thinking

[Image: unrealengine_02.jpg]
14-2-2020 6:02 PM
sticw said:
[Image: unrealengine_02.jpg]
May be you can Google for embryonic breathing and then decide whether it is air or just pure life force........ Thinking

14-2-2020 4:56 PM
sgbuffett said:
[Image: 7MpzNih.png]

Gilbert Goh
50 mins ·
Just received this photo but don't know if it's related to the Corona viruses...

If you are out there and saw this incident, please update us here.

Let's not spread panic...

Stay safe Singaporeans!

walaneh! shock
Bro, could be fainted lah! Worried
You don't think so meh? Thinking
14-2-2020 6:07 PM
Huliwang said:
May be you can Google for embryonic breathing and then decide whether it is air or just pure life force........ Thinking

It's still air exchange lah, just using tummy. If you practice deep breathing, you can fill up your body with air using tummy, lungs and even your head. But you still pulling in air. A baby's lungs are filled with liquid and breathing is via the cord and also womb fluid if I'm not wrong. Once out, the baby cries and clears the liquid and takes it's first breathe without the liquid...
14-2-2020 6:07 PM
Huliwang said:

Qigong breathing
[Image: zKPg0zf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
14-2-2020 4:59 PM
jahtl said:
Why lately people has been collapsing?

Yeah. Strange.
14-2-2020 6:14 PM
sticw said:
It's still air exchange lah, just using tummy. If you practice deep breathing, you can fill up your body with air using tummy, lungs and even your head. But you still pulling in air. A baby's lungs are filled with liquid and breathing is via the cord and also womb fluid if I'm not wrong. Once out, the baby cries and clears the liquid and takes it's first breathe without the liquid...
I think you are correct but the thing is breathing is slowed down to very minimal. I heard those who do embryonic breathing during deep state of meditation their breathing can slowed down to one breath per 10 minutes or more....... Thinking

Laughing
I think he ownself scare ownself...because of the wrong CNA NEWS yesterday...
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
14-2-2020 6:20 PM
Huliwang said:
I think you are correct but the thing is breathing is slowed down to very minimal. I heard those who do embryonic breathing during deep state of meditation their breathing can slowed down to one breath per 10 minutes or more....... Thinking

It's a useful skill to acquire. If you can control your breathing, you can control your pulse, you can retard onset of a stroke or heart attack. But it takes a lot of training...
[+] 1 user Likes sticw's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)