Gov to hold inquiry into this?
Quote: When Bloomberg broke the news in August 2017, Keppel quickly issued a public statement to deny the allegation. The Temasek subsidiary only came clean four months later and acknowledged that the corrupt payments made by their agent to Brazilian officials were “made with knowledge or approval” of former senior executives of Keppel.

Keppel Offshore & Marine USA pleaded guilty to the bribery scheme which ran for more than a decade, while its parent, Singapore-based Keppel Offshore & Marine, entered into a deferred-prosecution agreement with the government. It agreed to pay US$422 million (S$570 million) to end the U.S. bribery probe near Christmas in 2017.

Pointing out that not a single PAP MP filed a parliamentary question on the scandal when they had slightly less than 48 hours to do so after the matter came to light,
Ah Mai said this is a clean corruption. Rolling on the flor laughing
9-11-2019 7:26 AM
Notdumb said:

Is ther such a thing called "clean corruption".......?
9-11-2019 7:31 AM
debono said:
Is ther such a thing called "clean corruption".......?

A lot more.... Stealing your cpf$$$ is peaceful stealing. Not a crime. Rolling on the flor laughing
9-11-2019 7:35 AM
Notdumb said:
A lot more.... Stealing your cpf$$$ is peaceful stealing. Not a crime. Rolling on the flor laughing

So it depends how you classify it, and change the words to suit one's advantage...... Thinking Thinking
9-11-2019 7:19 AM
sudoku said:
Pointing out that not a single PAP MP filed a parliamentary question on the scandal when they had slightly less than 48 hours to do so after the matter came to light

not a single PAP MP even dare to mention
when Lee WL showed evidence on FB, of
Ho Ching signing off illegally as PMO officer.

Lie No. 1
[Image: y4EorqR.jpg]
9-11-2019 7:35 AM
Notdumb said:
Correct it is
Clean corruption is stealing baby milk powder and elderly retirement savings money through legislation passed by a pliant Parliament
It would be equivalent to criminal corruption in countries that don’t have such a pliant Parliament of Pimps And Prostitutes
They are good at fixing opposition procedural issues whether its Chee making typo error(he got date wrong but amount right) on his taxi claim $5 blown up until hell break loose....or WP making some procedural errors as they were scrambling to get the town council services up after pap left in disarray with computer software shutdown etc.

But their own big billion $ mistakes and violations in India and Keppel others cannot see...cannot question....

[Image: wCF90LJ.jpg]

Citizenry continues to be fooled again and again...
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
9-11-2019 7:26 AM
Notdumb said:

... and Notdumb said he totally agree with me Big Grin
9-11-2019 9:26 AM
sgbuffett said:
They are good at fixing opposition procedural issues whether its Chee making typo error(he got date wrong but amount right) on his taxi claim $5 blown up until hell break loose....or WP making some procedural errors as they were scrambling to get the town council services up after pap left in disarray with computer software shutdown etc.

But their own big billion $ mistakes and violations in India and Keppel others cannot see...cannot question....

[Image: wCF90LJ.jpg]

Citizenry continues to be fooled again and again...

It is an unlevel playing field out there, where the ruling party are advantaged with a large machinery, political or otherwise......... Thinking Thinking
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)