Govt helping Businesses n company..Govt should waive 6month Towncouncil fee
In time like this still propaganda every issue. What you are doing doesnt reflect you mean well for the country.
8-2-2020 5:16 PM
Ernesto Conejo said:
In time like this still propaganda every issue. What you are doing doesnt reflect you mean well for the country.

In china their govt proactively automatically started waiving a lot of stuffs for their citizens already...
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
8-2-2020 5:20 PM
David Rasif said:
In china their govt proactively automatically started waiving a lot of stuffs for their citizens already...
You should not talking what other country is doing certain thing. Of course some are benificial. Only themselves know the serious level of their condition as a whole.As a united and caring citizen we should not add salt and fire to cause anger and panic. Lets bring peace to one another. Once over, do your part at the right time and place . Vote! Big Grin
Towncouncil fee should be waive now.
How better action now govt
The budget will will include this or not?
Need to give $ to the people to spend. If people don't spend the economy will remain bad or worsen. The businesses & companies can't do anything if the people don't spend to create the demand for goods, products & services.
[+] 1 user Likes jahtl's post
Pub should also waive. Everyday stay home electrical bills chor
Justifiable for the authorities to waive as much as possible given this challenging period.

The heavy emphasis to wash hands instead of wearing masks means lots of water usage by citizens.

Trust they will look into this.
I think Hengsk will do it for citizens
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)