Grab Driver makes $912 a day ???
The moment I read 24 hours drive, it rubbish lies.
18-8-2018 2:43 PM
hfourhappy said:
The moment I read 24 hours drive, it rubbish lies.

i wldnt say its a lie but he shld be responsible enough to tell his passenger 'hey, you are my 18th hour passenger"
After deducting Grab's 20% commission, he gets only $730. Minus his daily rental and petrol, he earns $600 at the most. If you drive a taxi non-stop for 24 hours, your gross earnings will be around $720-$750. After deducting rental and diesel, a cabby net earnings will also be around $600. If he owns his car, then his net earnings will be slightly higher but everything will still even out in the end.

Since I have already shown you all my gross for 18 hrs of driving is $608 ($33/hr), if I were to drive 24 hours, my gross will be 24x$33 = $1006 so I have no idea what that Grab retard driver is trying to prove by showing he can earn even lesser than the average cabby driving the same 24 hrs as him. dizzy

18-8-2018 2:35 PM
jameslee58 said:
900 is gross..
Net could be lesser because of Car loan installment, which is different from mortgage, where there's principal reduction component, car loan no such thing
I will cancel his call...
Rolling on the flor laughing

18-8-2018 2:47 PM
menghuii said:
i wldnt say its a lie but he shld be responsible enough to tell his passenger 'hey, you are my 18th hour passenger"
Maybe drive non stop for 1 to 2 days 48 hours still okay.
Try it for 1 week.
And tell the public how he feel.
Whether his body can take it or not.
Just 1 week.
[+] 2 users Like hfourhappy's post
At the end of the day, if Grab drivers can really make more money than cabbies, all the taxi companies would have collapsed by now liao. So why is it that all the taxi companies are now reporting a higher take-up rate for their taxis?

I have already shown you all irrefutable photographic proof that cabbies earned more than Grab drivers driving the same number of hours. So do you all still want to be a Grab driver? dizzy
If you know how to drive, you qualify to be grab.
But for taxi, you need to take test.
The test is chicken feet. I had full marks for all my modules except for one of the modules because there was no right answer for one MCQ question because every answer in that question was wrong dizzy

18-8-2018 4:13 PM
hfourhappy said:
If you know how to drive, you qualify to be grab.
But for taxi, you need to take test.
Bro may I ask (if not sensitive) which taxi company? Comfort or smrt etc?

18-8-2018 4:22 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
The test is chicken feet. I had full marks for all my modules except for one of the modules because there was no right answer for one MCQ question because every answer in that question was wrong dizzy
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
18-8-2018 4:22 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:

That means what I say is correct.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)