Grab Driver makes $912 a day ???
18-8-2018 6:32 PM
Mark8888 said:
True all replies.. tks tks..
Younger sgreans should do a Full time job.. leave this driving jobs 2 those above 50.s cause we are more diff 2 find jobs.. but of cause there those taxi drivers who pick n choose because they are already fianacially sound they just drive to pass time.. that's where they spoilt e market n e reputation of other drivers.. haiz..Sad
Now Good all drivers eat "Grass" tks 2 e "hao lian " guy... haiz... drivers.. go off line when there is no surge.. cause if u keep on line there won't be surge ????
18-8-2018 11:27 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
No MC even if you are hospitalized or half dead, you still need to pay rental every day until you return the taxi. You need to give 14 days advance notice that you are returning the taxi. The same goes for any self-employed individual like hawkers etc, you are your own boss also means you are on your own. There are some cabbies who are permanent super reliefs. They go round driving other hirers taxis at 30-50% discount because those hirers go on holiday, go the hospital, go jail etc so they will help the hirer to drive and the hirer can cover back some costs. Hawkers don't have this option though.

What you wrote is the true scenerio of a taxi driver, there are many problems that goes into driving a taxi or GRAB, and you had given us a good explanation of the taxi business....
Our teacher says that cab drivers earn an honest living.

They are more honourable than corporate cheats and dishonest bankers.
I heard those deliveroo or foodpanda on PMD or Bicycle earn estimate $4500 per month on average with No need Tax.
11-10-2018 8:32 PM
David Rasif said:
I heard those deliveroo or foodpanda on PMD or Bicycle earn estimate $4500 per month on average with No need Tax.

Do you have concrete proof to say this........?
Thanks Bro Debono, I just felt I really need to dispel all the misinformation and lies once and for all because there are really lots of bull shit & hot air being perpetuated online by people or companies with ulterior motives. The net income per hour for cabbies is between $15-$18 per hour while on the roads but it can fall to $0 or minus $100 per day when you are unable to drive for whatever reasons. You need to really keep yourself in good health in order to make a decent income as a cabby or Pte Hire Driver. If you are the type who fall sick easily or often, it is best to avoid such jobs because not only will you not make enough money, you can even end up losing money.

11-10-2018 8:13 PM
debono said:
What you wrote is the true scenerio of a taxi driver, there are many problems that goes into driving a taxi or GRAB, and you had given us a good explanation of the taxi business....
12-10-2018 1:00 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Thanks Bro Debono, I just felt I really need to dispel all the misinformation and lies once and for all because there are really lots of bull shit & hot air being perpetuated online by people or companies with ulterior motives. The net income per hour for cabbies is between $15-$18 per hour while on the roads but it can fall to $0 or minus $100 per day when you are unable to drive for whatever reasons. You need to really keep yourself in good health in order to make a decent income as a cabby or Pte Hire Driver. If you are the type who fall sick easily or often, it is best to avoid such jobs because not only will you not make enough money, you can even end up losing money.

it also very much depend on the tds luck too.
at times, tds can drive n drive without customers.
but sometimes, customers come one after another.
that make the huge differences in earning.
27-8-2018 8:09 AM
sudoku said:
Even the driver makes $900+ a day, he is indirectly paying for it with his health or life.

Grab, on the other hand, thank him for the great commission.

27-8-2018 9:03 AM
century said:
even if real, after deduct everything $600+...he can do it everyday?....
bad luck day, his 24hr day may get $200+ only....
average income for 10 hrs/day grab drive, $2-3k/m should be norm...
at old age, they have to pay all back in medical cost....

oh yes.
luck play a important role too.
Grab Driver.s when no surge.. Go Off Line. Than less cars on line. Than e surge will go up.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)