Grab Driver makes $912 a day ???
when grab enter into market, probably yes can earn a good income.
but now, I think too many grab drivers on the road.
the pie is being shared by many drivers.
I like to book Grab whenever I am not driving as I like to interview Grab drivers at ground zero to hear the real truth. A few of them told me they can drive around for 30-45 mins during morning peak hour with no Grab pings because Grab gives priority to only those who are are on their diamond and sapphire tiers, meaning those who are crazy and desperate enough to drive 16-18hrs and do at least 25+ jobs per shift. So if you are those who want to be choosy and only drive during certain hours and for short duration, the message from Grab is loud and clear - Please fu.ck off, we only want those drivers who are prepared to be our slave driver.

27-10-2018 1:04 AM
hfourhappy said:
when grab enter into market, probably yes can earn a good income.
but now, I think too many grab drivers on the road.
the pie is being shared by many drivers.
27-10-2018 5:06 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
I like to book Grab whenever I am not driving as I like to interview Grab drivers at ground zero to hear the real truth. A few of them told me they can drive around for 30-45 mins during morning peak hour with no Grab pings because Grab gives priority to only those who are are on their diamond and sapphire tiers, meaning those who are crazy and desperate enough to drive 16-18hrs and do at least 25+ jobs per shift. So if you are those who want to be choosy and only drive during certain hours and for short duration, the message from Grab is loud and clear - Please fu.ck off, we only want those drivers who are prepared to be our slave driver.

Bro, thanks for your information.
I don't know they have such thing like Diamond and sapphire tiers.
Meaning it is meant for those (grab drivers) who are seriously driving on the road for long long hours and making a living.
Those pick and choose will not get (or rather get a few bookings)....
They are not like taxi drivers where td can be flagged down and board the taxi.
They heavily rely on booking.
If those not under diamond or sappire tier, then how to make a living?
I mean no if one drive mobile never show any booking for him, then he has to wait and wait and wait?

27-10-2018 8:08 AM
hfourhappy said:
Bro, thanks for your information.
I don't know they have such thing like Diamond and sapphire tiers.
Meaning it is meant for those (grab drivers) who are seriously driving on the road for long long hours and making a living.
Those pick and choose will not get (or rather get a few bookings)....
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)