GrabFood shoud investigate this!
Grabsex is coming soon.
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes David Rasif's post
I am not being racists, usually are those group of people!
Angry
3-11-2019 12:29 PM
Mark Koh said:
Ban GrabFood!!! timeout

Government should ban ALL food delivery unless it is done by motorcycles OWNED by the companies (e.g., Pizza Hut) and the delivery riders are EMPLOYEES of the food delivery companies.
[+] 1 user Likes LauHiLo's post
aiyo, cert also can fake liao, what is wrong to fake the t-shirt. just don't fake money lah. very big stick if caught Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
but what's wrong with delivery guys riding their personal PMDs for personal use? u mean not working cannot wear green t-shirt?
9-11-2019 10:05 PM
LauHiLo said:
Government should ban ALL food delivery unless it is done by motorcycles OWNED by the companies (e.g., Pizza Hut) and the delivery riders are EMPLOYEES of the food delivery companies.

Yes, let the status quo stand, i.e. that only motorcycles delivery of food is allowed, and these motorcycles must be travelling on roads not footpaths..... Big smile Big smile
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Many sinkies have brains short circuited.
9-11-2019 6:33 PM
David Rasif said:
Grabsex is coming soon.

GrabBreasts, GrabKKJ and GrabPussy too thumbs up
Resistance is futile Happy
9-11-2019 10:46 PM
river said:
but what's wrong with delivery guys riding their personal PMDs for personal use? u mean not working cannot wear green t-shirt?

The issue is they like to speed where pavement is being share with them.
They love to show off and speeding...causing injuries and death.
I have no issue with them using pmd to deliver food but the way they move around with their pmd is a concern cos many people got injured due to their speeding.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)