Grant of up to S$1,000 to PMD
BREAKING: Relief for food delivery riders affected by the footpath ban. If you trade in your e-scooter for an approved mobility device, you can get a grant of up to S$1,000.

for once they did not flip prata

good job thumbs up
I think we shall ban food delivery service, customers should pick up the food themselves thumbs up
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather/Stuka76_Dog, SAMSENGKIA, rat28, Schroder, ʕ•͓͡•ʔ, ola, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, century, p1acebo, Cory)

[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post
$1000 can buy very good bicycle.

But I think later some will still comprain riding bicycle is very tiring. escooter more comfortable, just tak yew and go already.
If Singapore has Scandi climate I will ride a bicycle. I do mot need to keep fit by cycling. I have many other CCAs.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot Missile's post
8-11-2019 6:25 PM
maipenrai said:
$1000 can buy very good bicycle.

But I think later some will still comprain riding bicycle is very tiring. escooter more comfortable, just tak yew and go already.

The pmd riders just want to speed around with their stylo device lah. Once they have tasted the thrill from pmd, you want them to pedal?? Lol
Just a good gesture by government..

Majority citizen no pmd...I don't have too. To safeguard our safety..

Minority kpkb...threaten job lost. So government wayang show concern.
It shows million dollars elite not so elite after all...No foresight decision making...All act on hindsight..

Talents? My c.o.c.k. All overpaid idiots
[+] 1 user Likes Liews's post
This is how million dollar mini star take the lazy way to solve serious problem Surprised
Checkout Saving Deal below !
[Image: cd42aa57-9186-4a4d-be77-b9bbb21ce416.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Sgbusiness's post
What about those housewives who fetch their kids and other users of PMD who bought the ul2272 compliant PMD for the support of ride lite initiative and abide by the evolving laws?

I think got 20,000 or more affected

So their votes not impt to PAP ah?
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
the grant only for food riders

still got 100,000 ah beng wont get the gtant
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)