Gunman attacks worshippers at New Zealand mosque
15-3-2019 12:57 PM
debono said:
I only remember that Australia is a racist country, and not New Zealand........ Big smile Big smile

A white Aussie trash committed crime in NZ
15-3-2019 1:00 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
A white Aussie trash committed crime in NZ

No wonder those white Aussie trash to s@ck Yankee's ball on bark on Chine to "execute" mus.lim ppl. lol

Same, the world most evil human right abuser US is judging on other countries "human right" record. lol

White trash are born as trash.
[+] 1 user Likes amata's post
The best is everyone invites their God home to have dinner

Then pray at home.

This will not haapen again.
Four people have been arrested and several bombs found following shootings at two mosques in Christchurch that have left as many as 30 feared dead.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1113132...rch-mosque
Eyewitnesses describe horror of Christchurch mosque shooting – video

Witnesses Farid Ahmed and Ramzan speak about their ordeal inside the Masjid Al Noor mosque near Hagley Park in Christchurch, New Zealand, after a gunman opened fire upon the hundreds of people there

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2...ting-video
Hatred creates more hatred. Hatred can only be won by loving kindness.
15-3-2019 12:57 PM
debono said:
I only remember that Australia is a racist country, and not New Zealand........ Big smile Big smile

Aust is a worst racist country. When come to penalties, Asians wil be fined and the whites goes scott free. Very often, you can see whites lashing out vulgarities at Asians in public places like buses, walk-ways and shopping malls.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
Aussie are the most low end animals on the earth
[+] 1 user Likes kadi's post
15-3-2019 1:52 PM
Migrant said:
Hatred creates more hatred. Hatred can only be won by loving kindness.

The Abrahamic faith does not entertain such concept, their ways are an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and vengeance is mine, says the Lord.
Hypocrite! He should shoot himself and all his race first White themselves came and rob the.land from aboriginals. Go America and shoot those who exterminated the red indians to rob their land
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)