HKers : We dont want to live in fear...
#1
Hongkong ppl still dont want to face reality.
50年不变, 不表示50年后不变。
China is a big country. She has her own system.
If China follows 法理情way of handling things.
She will just be like any western country, she will lose her own dignity.

Western Countries always like devilise China system.
Why?
官以民为本,民以食为天
Quote
#2
This is no different from Singapore
Pimps Action Party select the candidates and dumbfarks Carrotheads vote them Laughing
Quote
#3
15-6-2019 6:08 AM
QE3 said:
Hongkong ppl still dont want to face reality.
50年不变, 不表示50年后不变。
China is a big country. She has her own system.
If China follows 法理情way of handling things.
She will just be like any western country, she will lose her own dignity.

Western Countries always like devilise China system.
Why?

Frankly speaking China communists system of govt and philosophy is imported from eastern europe is even more foreign than universal principles that cut across race and culture.

The real historic Chinese system is emporor and dynasty rule by decree which is what Xi is trying to revive to be true Chinese credit to him for doing this. However system may have check and balance issue.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#4
Sinkees love to live in fear and having fake demoncrazy. Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#5
15-6-2019 6:41 AM
Notdumb said:
Sinkees love to live in fear and having fake demoncrazy. Rolling on the flor laughing

Its okay so long as we can get back our CPF they are very kind to us already.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#6
15-6-2019 5:43 AM
sgbuffett said:
Danger is at some point the china govt may resort to desperate means.
What desperate means?...... Thinking

Quote
#7
15-6-2019 6:44 AM
sgbuffett said:
Its okay so long as we can get back our CPF they are very kind to us already.

U will die before u even receive half lah. And what happens to the balance only god knows.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: