HSBC flags payments between Iran and Huawei
Iran is under trade sanctions imposed by UN security council.

It is against the law to violate trade sanctions imposed by UN.
[Image: m6lbgYS.png]
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
So Huawei has been suspected to violate the UN Iran Sanction .. This is enough to put Huawei CFO under arrest for investigation. Let move on.
[+] 2 users Like rat28's post
7-12-2018 10:45 AM
rat28 said:
So Huawei has been suspected to violate the UN Iran Sanction .. This is enough to put Huawei CFO under arrest for investigation. Let move on.

So valid reason. Any Co CFO from any country with this doing will also be arrested. No political agenda. China & US trade talk can move on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nat...ution_1737
It places several prohibitions on all states with regards to Iran's nuclear activities. The Security Council also imposed a freeze on those assets supporting or associated with Iran's proliferation nuclear activities and established a committee (known as the 1737 Committee) to oversee their implementation.

Not all trade. What inside Us0a sanction list is not UN sanction list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iran
U.S. sanctions initially targeted investments in oil, gas, and petrochemicals, exports of refined petroleum products, and business dealings with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).
[+] 1 user Likes talkcover's post
That is right.. but PRC IBs have been spamming all over the website to cry foul on a perfectly legitimate issue.
7-12-2018 10:49 AM
SLine said:
So valid reason. Any Co CFO from any country with this doing will also be arrested
[+] 2 users Like rat28's post
7-12-2018 10:51 AM
rat28 said:
That is right.. but PRC IBs have been spamming all over the website to cry foul on a perfectly legitimate issue.

This time Huawei jialat. HSBC confirmed payments to Huawei from Iran. She sure Kenna jailed and U S will ban chips sale to Huawei.
7-12-2018 11:17 AM
lionkingch55 said:
This time Huawei jialat. HSBC confirmed payments to Huawei from Iran. She sure Kenna jailed and U S will ban chips sale to Huawei.

sporean sold parts to Iran kena sued in US & jail sentences of 4 yrs....
this one much bigger in $$ value...this lady CFO jail for 40 yrs?..... Laughing Bye
If China retaliates …… HSBC may lose its banking license in Hong Kong.
7-12-2018 11:38 AM
Dhaksh said:
If China retaliates …… HSBC may lose its banking license in Hong Kong.

then is bye bye China. Sanctions will applied to China.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

7-12-2018 11:39 AM
Cory said:
then is bye bye China. Sanctions will applied to China.

Go back Philippines... Bye Bye Surprised
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)