HSBC flags payments between Iran and Huawei
7-12-2018 11:17 AM
lionkingch55 said:
This time Huawei jialat. HSBC confirmed payments to Huawei from Iran. She sure Kenna jailed and U S will ban chips sale to Huawei.

huawei cant be so stupid pay directly thru bank. never hide properly.

Big Grin
7-12-2018 11:38 AM
Dhaksh said:
If China retaliates …… HSBC may lose its banking license in Hong Kong.

HSBC was involved in $100 billion money laundering and Former FBI director "James Comey" was on Board of Directors of HSBC when $100,000,000,000 money laundering took place.

DOW Jones 12000 (2020) Read More: http://dangerousmother.com
7-12-2018 10:51 AM
talkcover said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nat...ution_1737
It places several prohibitions on all states with regards to Iran's nuclear activities. The Security Council also imposed a freeze on those assets supporting or associated with Iran's proliferation nuclear activities and established a committee (known as the 1737 Committee) to oversee their implementation.

Not all trade. What inside Us0a sanction list is not UN sanction list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iran
U.S. sanctions initially targeted investments in oil, gas, and petrochemicals, exports of refined petroleum products, and business dealings with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

Those angmoh ball lickers love to help their colonial masters twist the fact to fit their own interests!
7-12-2018 11:48 AM
MachM said:
HSBC was involved in $100 billion money laundering and Former FBI director "James Comey" was on Board of Directors of HSBC when $100,000,000,000 money laundering took place.

DOW Jones 12000 (2020) Read More: http://dangerousmother.com

Do you know how many Chinese officials, businessmen, corporations using HSBC Services or not? Cut your nose to spite your face?
7-12-2018 12:00 PM
lionkingch55 said:
Do you know how many Chinese officials, businessmen, corporations using HSBC Services or not? Cut your nose to spite your face?

Those giant financial cartels are causing all the problems and crimes, frauds, scams worldwide. Take them down.
7-12-2018 11:42 AM
niubee said:
Go back Philippines... Bye Bye Surprised

I am back .... in sg Smile
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

7-12-2018 12:10 PM
Cory said:
I am back .... in sg Smile

Fuking FT sucking blood
7-12-2018 11:17 AM
lionkingch55 said:
This time Huawei jialat. HSBC confirmed payments to Huawei from Iran. She sure Kenna jailed and U S will ban chips sale to Huawei.

HSBC must have cut a deal to frame Huawei, I recommend China declare the sanctions on Iran void, suspend HSBC banking licence in HK and China until further notice pending investigations into collusion with angmoh, arrest angmoh HSBC top ranks for espionage house them in barrack prison on Suzhou, these will take years to resolved .... thumbs up thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
7-12-2018 12:00 PM
lionkingch55 said:

even the c i a also got slush funds accounts with HSBC, drug money cartel money all dumped at the bank, common knowledge .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
7-12-2018 12:26 PM
ah pan said:
HSBC must have cut a deal to frame Huawei, I recommend China declare the sanctions on Iran void, suspend HSBC banking licence in HK and China until further notice pending investigations into collusion with angmoh, arrest angmoh HSBC top ranks for espionage house them in barrack prison on Suzhou, these will take years to resolved .... thumbs up thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

I agree 100%. Bring down HSBC
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)