Hanjians don't push your luck too far...
Article 18 of the Basic Law states: “In the event that the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress decides to declare a state of war or, by reason of turmoil within the Hong Kong special administrative region which endangers national unity or security and is beyond the control of the government of the region, decides that the region is in a state of emergency, the central people’s government may issue an order applying the relevant national laws in the region.” So, protesters should not push too far.
[+] 4 users Like XXX's post
They wish to end one-country-two-systems asap! Rolling on the flor laughing
I never like them Hongkies, cannot stand their behavior, culture and attitude. I hope to see China invade Hong Kong and end their political freedom and civil liberties soon.

Treeswing
19-6-2019 11:35 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
I never like them Hongkies, cannot stand their behavior, culture and attitude. I hope to see China invade Hong Kong and end their political freedom and civil liberties soon.

Invade?

You got it totally wrong!

Hong Kong is part of China!

You don't "invade" your own territories! Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes polanski's post
haha 半途出家的阿煎,还不够熟
Throughout China's history, the Imperial Court or Central Govt. will send troops to rebellious provinces to destroy the rebel armies and quell the rebellion. You want to call that an invasion or a State Visit?

Treeswing

19-6-2019 11:46 PM
polanski said:
Invade?

You got it totally wrong!

Hong Kong is part of China!

You don't "invade" your own territories! Laughing
19-6-2019 11:50 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Throughout China's history, the Imperial Court or Central Govt. will send troops to rebellious provinces to destroy the rebel armies and quell the rebellion. You want to call that an invasion or a State Visit?

[Image: BJTvOvy.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)