Hard Choices. It's time to choose. Deepavali message
乌八怪, it's about trumpet hates china while bidden loves (?) china. you dun think so meh?
14-11-2020 6:23 PM
Obamao said:

[Image: e3gqYU1.jpg]

This song was originally written for the late Dr Li Wenliang.

aiya, 人都死了你还拿他来玩。太折恶了。
A lot of white worshippers in SGtalk. Guess they miss the white colonial traxhes love.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
15-11-2020 10:04 AM
Tangsen said:
A lot of white worshippers in SGtalk. Guess they miss the white colonial traxhes love.

Why would you see this as a battle of skin color?
Pro-Truth Anti Evil
Not skin, culture. White colonial traxhes culture .... just like SPG like AMTK, while white colonial traxhes worshippers like those white colonial traxhes as their master. They so happen to be white that's all.

15-11-2020 10:10 AM
Obamao said:
Why would you see this as a battle of skin color?
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
15-11-2020 10:19 AM
Tangsen said:
Not skin, culture. White colonial traxhes culture .... just like SPG like AMTK, while white colonial traxhes worshippers like those white colonial traxhes as their master. They so happen to be white that's all.

I agree. But there are good sides and bad sides on every culture, including Singapore culture.

One Panda here celebrates the Commie culture of making people disappear, making people commit suicide. “被消失”,“被自杀”
Pro-Truth Anti Evil
Like white colonial traxhes culture treat everyone as inferior slaves and loves to start war, death and destruction.

15-11-2020 10:23 AM
Obamao said:
I agree. But there are good sides and bad sides on every culture, including Singapore culture.

One Panda here celebrates the Commie culture of making people disappear, making people commit suicide. “被消失”,“被自杀”
12-11-2020 1:33 PM
Obamao said:
[Image: w63pQfM.jpg]

14th of Nov. 你懂的。

This has to be the best compromise with both words "Deepavali" and "Diwali" appearing in the same picture.

For the longest time, Singapore had written it as Deepavali which is the way Indian Singaporeans wrote it. These were southern Indians.

The other one Diwali is how it is written by the northern Indians, whom I understand belong to a higher caste, and are ceca. It crept into our vernacular after they arrived. Soon, Singapore will have a fourth second language taught in schools: Hindi. Kiss
[+] 1 user Likes Yanghua's post
15-11-2020 10:25 AM
Tangsen said:
Like white colonial traxhes culture treat everyone as inferior slaves and loves to start war, death and destruction.

Debatable. We live in a fallen world, not a fallen country or a fallen village.
When the British empire parliament voted whether to start a war on China, the votes against was 262 vs the vote for 271.
The rationale and righteousness British lost by 9 votes to those warmongers and evil British. (The opium war))

It is interesting to note that William Gladstone the then Prime Minister voted Against the war.
He even called that war "a war more unjust in its origin, a war more calculated in its progress to cover this country with permanent disgrace."
Pro-Truth Anti Evil
Very much like Democrats vs Republicans.

We cannot let these democrats steal the election. It will come back to haunt the world including Singapore.
Pro-Truth Anti Evil
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)