Hear how a European minister lecture an American about being anti-China.

"We've got friendly neighbors? Grow up!" - LKY
Having watched the video, this former Greek Finance Minister has pointed out how the difference between the West and the Chinese ways in helping a country.

The Westerners ways are interventional while the Chinese simply help with no string attached...how many would able to see that? The Western media would be quick to paint a different pictures of the Chinese, simply because they find the Chinese were not doing the same ways as their intrusive or interventional ways. And therefore is bad for the west.
[+] 1 user Likes Kangtangman's post

China is the Real Deal
13-5-2019 12:41 PM
Simon said:
Even the Europeans can see the shift of world power is inevitable, while the Americans continue to be in denial.

Today, it is a growing acceptance in Europe the increasing influence and role the Middle Kingdom. EU members from Greece, to Italian and Spanish...are now part of OBOR and welcomes Chinese investments. Under Trump, the US is seen desperately trying to hold and exercise its remaining influence.

We are living in interesting era of inflection point.

[Image: american-decline-02.jpg]

The trouble is for the Westerners to learn in acceptance to this coming changes, but as these westerners have been on a one mind track. They will try to turn this changes around, or may caused more challenges for the Chinese too.

With many here who likes to paint the evilness out of the Chinese hopefully they get to see these changes are coming. And hopefully they will stop all these name callings on those here who has tried to make many here to sees the differences on the Chinese.
13-5-2019 3:45 AM
Kangtangman said:
Having watched the video, this former Greek Finance Minister has pointed out how the difference between the West and the Chinese ways in helping a country.

The Westerners ways are interventional while the Chinese simply help with no string attached...how many would able to see that? The Western media would be quick to paint a different pictures of the Chinese, simply because they find the Chinese were not doing the same ways as their intrusive or interventional ways. And therefore is bad for the west.

China would not interfere in your domestic affairs.

America will choose a person n install him as president in the country.
[+] 1 user Likes Sand's post
13-5-2019 1:44 PM
Sand said:

Totally agree, and the trouble is many failed to see this...
China will interfere in your domestic backyard if it so happens to be in the South China Sea and there's lots of Dino juice waiting to be exploited 5

Treeswing

13-5-2019 1:44 PM
Sand said:

13-5-2019 1:56 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
China will interfere in your domestic backyard if it so happens to be in the South China Sea and there's lots of Dino juice waiting to be exploited 5

Singapore got claim in SCS meh?
Please show proof that I mentioned Singapore in my post or even implied anything remotely relating to Singapore in my post.

Treeswing

13-5-2019 2:01 PM
polanski said:
Singapore got claim in SCS meh?
13-5-2019 2:09 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Please show proof that I mentioned Singapore in my post or even implied anything remotely relating to Singapore in my post.

Then whose domestic backyard are you talking about?

Whose interest are you representing?Thinking

13-5-2019 1:56 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)