Hear how a European minister lecture an American about being anti-China.
13-5-2019 4:36 PM
MGSeow said:
This guy Yanis Varoufakis is very much a communist in his bone... his father was a communist and was caught to sign a denunciation of communism. He is also a believer and follower of Maixist

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/fe...ic-marxist

Don't think he can convince people like Trump and not even the British or his Greeks to change their attitudes about China

country bankrupt till like that, this kind of greek, can be trusted? European angel?...... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

10-4-2019 9:21 AM
century said:
欧洲的觉醒!欧盟对中共越来越强硬
4/10/19

欧洲对中共的态度也已经发生了“革命性的”变化。欧盟对中共的立场越来越接近美国。

美、欧世贸组织联手应对中共

4月9日,欧盟与中国将在布鲁塞尔举行峰会。中共总理李克强将与欧盟委员会主席让-克洛德·容克(Jean-Claude Juncker)、欧盟理事会主席唐纳德·图斯克(Donald Tusk)就贸易、投资和市场准入等一系列议题举行会晤。虽然如此,欧洲已经在重新审视与中共的关系。

星期一,4月8日,美国白宫贸易顾问克莱特·威廉斯(Clete Willems)说,欧洲领导人不再像过去那样对中共的贸易政策不以为然,相反,在如何应对中共的非市场经济政策方面,美国和欧盟已经在世界贸易组织联手行动。

虽然欧盟内部还有一些分歧,但是,欧洲对中共的立场变得越来越接近美国。

欧盟委员会3月份发布了措辞比较强硬的“欧中战略展望”。在这封战略公开信中,欧盟委员会首次将北京视为“系统性竞争对手”。

在信中,欧盟称中共“是追求技术领先地位的经济竞争者,也是推动替代治理模式的系统性竞争对手”。欧盟委员会在战略公开信中列出了与北京打交道的10项建议,并批评了意大利等国与中共“一带一路”联系过于紧密。

马安洲认为,这预示着欧洲对中共不对称的开放已经结束。法国总统马克龙甚至把欧洲立场的改变称之为“欧洲的觉醒”。

EU & Europe is awakening against china....their view is getting closer & align to US....china as a copy cat, steal technology, dumping of trade, subsidised of unfair trade, trade balance, military expansion, open up china all market for fair trade, free float of currency....EU has also warned china not to separate EU countries thru OBOR or trade...they are also concern of china human right & Xinjiang issue...... thumbs up thumbs up

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/...ough-china
[+] 1 user Likes century's post
15-5-2019 6:15 PM
milo178 said:
How can anyone believe the Americans after.

1. Bush joked about not finding any WMD after destroying Iraq.

2. Donald trump says Boeing 787 max was safe when it surely isn’t after 2 crashes.

Not forgetting they chopped off TPP day one in office.

Well, many here still believe the Americans are the saviour. Until the day they truly sees how the Americans have helped change the country other than themselves, then these people will realised that they were made to believe in them.
15-5-2019 4:10 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Who cares if I am quoting from a Malay, Indian or Chinese etc. so long as the contents writer did his homework properly by compiling facts which clearly showed that mainstream media like ST is fond of using Cheena to describe you and your fellow PRC Cheena gang members. Laughing So I see absolutely nothing wrong in using the word Cheena liberally in SG Talk when so many other mainstream Chinese journalists/reporters also used it frequently to describe your kind of people. Laughing

And as for the 9-chapters Wilsoncenter article, after speed reading through it, did you find the answers that you posed to me? I should be the one reusing back your exact words on you --> So please, tell us something we don't know.. Big Grin

Clearly you did not even bother to fact check nor read even the link you had quoted.
Your "who cares" statement manifest the many layer of bias, hate and prejudice that you hold.

Notice those bigotry on display in those words and attitude you have shown ?
"We've got friendly neighbors? Grow up!" - LKY
15-5-2019 6:15 PM
milo178 said:
How can anyone believe the Americans after.

1. Bush joked about not finding any WMD after destroying Iraq.

2. Donald trump says Boeing 787 max was safe when it surely isn’t after 2 crashes.

Not forgetting they chopped off TPP day one in office.

Lies has always being part and parcel of US foreign policy regardless of war or peace.
US credit of trustworthiness has long gone after invasion of Iraq.
The danger is US has time and again fail to learn these lessons and hence keep repeating the same mistakes.

Today even US FAA cannot be trusted...HA!
You must be birdbrain to think I hate my own race. It has been and always will be about the Nationality, never the Race. I disliked Chinese Nationals but not enough to want to stop banging my married PRC Cheena Gfs. Laughing I love all your anti USA/West posts because your biases, hatred and prejudices towards the White race is hypocritical to say the least.

Treeswing

16-5-2019 8:37 PM
Simon said:

Clearly you did not even bother to fact check nor read even the link you had quoted.
Your "who cares" statement manifest the many layer of bias, hate and prejudice that you hold.

Notice those bigotry on display in those words and attitude you have shown ?
17-5-2019 2:19 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
You must be birdbrain to think I hate my own race. It has been and always will be about the Nationality, never the Race. I disliked Chinese Nationals but not enough to want to stop banging my married PRC Cheena Gfs. Laughing I love all your anti USA/West posts because your biases, hatred and prejudices towards the White race is hypocritical to say the least.

Dude, before justifying yourself for using the derogatory slants on the excuse of your own hate on certain nationality, I am curious whether you had come across these banners and posters before ?
[Image: QPbFyX6.png]
[Image: 153044n8evn6jecny66vxx.jpg.thumb.jpg]

PS: I am not a hater like you now accusing me of...because of someone's skin colour, but rather has great disguised on those who enjoys hating others. Contrary to your wrapped assumption, I have disagreement with the US gov, its practices and hypocrisies...not the American people at large. I hope I had made myself clear in the fundamental difference between you and me.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)