How Much Gold did Chiang Kai-Shek steal from China to Taiwan?
#1
Yu-Hsing Chen, lives in Taiwan

1. He didn’t STEAL, he was the legitimate government of China at the time. Moving your national treasury when it’s under threat is what any sane person would have done. Let’s point out that Spain moved most of it’s gold reserve in the Spanish Civil war to freaking Moscow by the Republicans. (which btw, was probably over 3 times the size of the gold moved to Taiwan.)

2. It was a relatively small sum in reality, most research conclude it’s about 112 to 187 ton of gold (The 1949 central bank report from Taiwan says it’s 3,750,000 lian worth of gold which translates to around 150 ton of told as conversion is roughly 26 lian = 1 k so 1 ton = 260,000 ish lian)

3. In comparison, the Japanese at the very least took 6000 ton of gold from China that was never returned (it is rumored that the Americans took a lot of them but we have no concrete proof yet.), and probably double that overall. (because 6,000 was just from Nanjing.) which was why there actually wasn’t much gold for CKS to take (and the main culprit why post war China’s inflation went to hell. other than you know, the whole country is in smoldering ruins, also thanks to the Japanese. )

4. There’s a whole lot of clustfuck regarding gold during the 30s to 40s around the world that has entire library worth of studies on, it had a lot to due with the Great depression and the Gold Standard, and how China was the only major economy NOT on the gold standard before all this, and of course, the war, this is all intertwined and pretty much all had nothing to do with CKS. who inherited a horrific hand from the Qing era (the silver standard.) and was being screwed around by forces well beyond his control (namely, the bankers in England that really were as much of a culprit for WW2 as anyone else.)

https://www.quora.com/How-much-gold-did-...-to-Taiwan
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, saffron, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#2
14-1-2020 7:36 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
Yu-Hsing Chen, lives in Taiwan

1. He didn’t STEAL, he was the legitimate government of China at the time. Moving your national treasury when it’s under threat is what any sane person would have done. Let’s point out that Spain moved most of it’s gold reserve in the Spanish Civil war to freaking Moscow by the Republicans. (which btw, was probably over 3 times the size of the gold moved to Taiwan.)

2. It was a relatively small sum in reality, most research conclude it’s about 112 to 187 ton of gold (The 1949 central bank report from Taiwan says it’s 3,750,000 lian worth of gold which translates to around 150 ton of told as conversion is roughly 26 lian = 1 k so 1 ton = 260,000 ish lian)

3. In comparison, the Japanese at the very least took 6000 ton of gold from China that was never returned (it is rumored that the Americans took a lot of them but we have no concrete proof yet.), and probably double that overall. (because 6,000 was just from Nanjing.) which was why there actually wasn’t much gold for CKS to take (and the main culprit why post war China’s inflation went to hell. other than you know, the whole country is in smoldering ruins, also thanks to the Japanese. )

4. There’s a whole lot of clustfuck regarding gold during the 30s to 40s around the world that has entire library worth of studies on, it had a lot to due with the Great depression and the Gold Standard, and how China was the only major economy NOT on the gold standard before all this, and of course, the war, this is all intertwined and pretty much all had nothing to do with CKS. who inherited a horrific hand from the Qing era (the silver standard.) and was being screwed around by forces well beyond his control (namely, the bankers in England that really were as much of a culprit for WW2 as anyone else.)

https://www.quora.com/How-much-gold-did-...-to-Taiwan

So CKS, the Japanese and the Americans are guilty of stealing gold ingots from mainland China...... Laughing Laughing
Quote
#3
14-1-2020 7:48 PM
debono said:
So CKS, the Japanese and the Americans are guilty of stealing gold ingots from mainland China...... Laughing Laughing

CKS didn't steal as the gold reserve belonged to ROC. Japanese stole 6000 ton of gold and never returned.
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, saffron, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post
Quote
#4
[Image: w6f7lkf.jpg]

then how to pay for this expensive villa in long island?
Quote
#5
At least the 国宝 many of them still remain in Taiwan museum. Else angmo would have taken all away.
Quote
#6
15-1-2020 9:59 AM
mmi said:
At least the 国宝 many of them still remain in Taiwan museum. Else angmo would have taken all away.

Some are in those Commie leaders' own private bedroom.
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
Quote
#7
15-1-2020 10:07 AM
Obamao said:
Some are in those Commie leaders' own private bedroom.

Stop posting lies!
Quote
#8
14-1-2020 7:51 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
CKS didn't steal as the gold reserve belonged to ROC. Japanese stole 6000 ton of gold and never returned.

But Taiwan was once a province of Japan...... Thinking Thinking
Quote
#9
中华民族的‘文物保护法’由一个有史以来最大规模盗卖中国文物,最彻底毁灭中华民族文物的中共匪帮订立,是如何的荒谬,如此的令人啼笑皆非。共匪在文化大革命期间,利用红卫兵打、砸、抢。在全国各地逐家逐户强行入屋,抄家抢掠全国民间藏宝,把抢掠所得之文物国宝,通过香港和澳门的红色商人,大批大批地贱价倾销往日本及世界各先进国家。

因为文革期间,共匪尚未加入联合国,故未能直接和其他国家做生意,必须通过港澳的红色商人协助。当年有台湾商人张先生在日本经营古玩生意,曾大批大批购买共匪倾销而至的文物。张先生晚年回台湾开博物馆,会见记者时曾表示,当年在日本收购由共匪倾销而至的古画数以万计。若我没有记错的话,张先生说最高峰时,其日本古玩公司库存古画差不多15万幅。张先生的讲话内容,当年发表在台湾的有关古董网站上。

全日本有多少古玩公司?有多少古玩爱好者?当年台湾有多少古玩商和爱好者曾参与抢购?世界各国有多少古玩商和古玩爱好者闻风而至参与抢购?没有人清楚。但张先生一间公司就能够购得如此多古画,若加上上述公司和人物所购得之古画、古瓷器、古玉器、青铜器等等文物,共匪倾销规模之大,数量之多,绝对是空前绝后,前无古人,后无来者,必属人类历史上盗卖国宝之冠。

共匪借破四旧为名,把全国各地寺庙内之青铜佛、观音像、神像拆卸,盗卖清光。上个世纪90年代中期,老汉在三蕃市屋伦地区,见有一间规模极大之瓷艺公司,内有数百尊由寺庙拆下的大小青铜佛像,观音像、三清神像等展销。小者三、五尺,大者超过一丈高。有坐像、有站像,更有各式大大小小的青铜香炉、鼎器和青铜麒麟、青铜鹿等吉祥物,全是古物,数量惊人。另有大展厅展销各种明、清古红木、檀木家俱,床、案、桌等物,一看即知是由富贵人家中抄家而抢掠之物。数量极多。

由共匪官方掌控,或由贪官污吏亲属掌握的此类盗卖国宝文物的公司,在世界先进国家很多大城市都有。数量极多。

共匪加入联合国后,更是明目张胆盗卖中华国宝。经常把大批文物运往世界各先进国家展销,每次最后一站在香港展销,多在尖沙咀星光行中艺公司展销。当年每次展销,老汉都会前往看看,即使在欧美多国展销后,卖剩的才在香港展销,但数量之多,文物之精美,足以令人叹为观止。
已经不知道展销了多少年,多少次,盗卖了多少国宝了。若翻查当年报刊的广告,足证确有其事。

当年文革,共匪抢掠民间的文物,较粗劣的青铜器和铁器类价值不高的东西,共匪运往各地炼钢厂熔掉。此掩眼法令世人以为共匪把抢掠之物全部烧毁,是破四旧的行为,其实烧毁之文物不足万分之一,实情是文物被盗卖清光。


It's ironic how absurd the "law on the protection of cultural relics" of the Chinese nation was made by the Chinese Communist Gang, which has stolen and sold Chinese cultural relics on the largest scale and destroyed Chinese cultural relics thoroughly. During the cultural revolution, the Communist bandits used the red guards to fight, smash and rob. They forced their way into houses one by one all over the country, plundered the national folk treasures, dumped the plundered cultural relics and national treasures to Japan and other advanced countries through the red businessmen in Hong Kong and Macao.



During the cultural revolution, the Communist bandits had not yet joined the United Nations, so they could not do business directly with other countries. They had to be assisted by red businessmen from Hong Kong and Macao. At that time, Mr. Zhang, a Taiwanese businessman, was engaged in antiques business in Japan. He once bought large quantities of cultural relics dumped by the Communist bandits. In his later years, Mr. Zhang returned to Taiwan to open a museum. When he met with reporters, he said that he had purchased tens of thousands of ancient paintings dumped by Communist bandits in Japan. If I remember correctly, Mr. Zhang said that at the peak, his Japanese antique company had about 150000 ancient paintings in stock. Mr. Zhang's speech was published on Taiwan's Antiques website.



How many antique companies are there in Japan? How many curio lovers are there? How many antique dealers and enthusiasts in Taiwan participated in the rush to buy? How many antique dealers and enthusiasts from all over the world come to participate in the rush to buy? No one knows. But Mr. Zhang's company can buy so many ancient paintings. If we add the ancient paintings, ancient porcelain, ancient jade, bronze and other cultural relics purchased by the above-mentioned companies and figures, the scale and quantity of the total dumping of bandits is huge, which is absolutely unprecedented, unprecedented, and no one comes later, it must be the top one in human history to steal and sell national treasures.



Under the name of breaking the four old, the bandits took apart the bronze Buddha, Avalokitesvara and deities in temples all over the country and sold them away. In the mid-1990s, the old man saw a large-scale porcelain art company in Wulun District of Sanfan city. There were hundreds of bronze Buddha statues, Guanyin statues, Sanqing statues and other exhibitions and sales. The smaller is three or five feet, the larger is more than one foot high. There are sitting figures, standing figures, various bronze censers, tripod vessels and mascots such as bronze unicorn and bronze deer, all of which are ancient objects with an amazing number. There is also a large exhibition hall selling all kinds of Ming and Qing mahogany and sandalwood furniture, beds, cases, tables and other things. At first sight, it can be seen that they are looted by wealthy families. There are a lot of them.



Such companies that steal and sell national treasures and cultural relics, which are controlled by the Communist bandits or the relatives of corrupt officials, are found in many large cities in advanced countries. There are a lot of them.



After joining the United Nations, the Communist bandits even boldly stole and sold the national treasure of China. A large number of cultural relics are often transported to advanced countries in the world for exhibition and sale. Most of them are exhibited in Hong Kong at the last stop, and most of them are exhibited and sold in the xingguanghang Zhongyi company in Tsim Sha Tsui. At that time, every time the exhibition was sold, the old man would go to have a look. Even after the exhibition in Europe and the United States, the remaining products were sold in Hong Kong, but the quantity and the exquisite cultural relics were amazing.


I don't know how many years, how many times, and how many national treasures have been stolen. If you look up the advertisements in the newspapers and magazines of that year, you can see that they are true.




During the cultural revolution, the bandits robbed the cultural relics of the people. The inferior bronzes and ironware were transported to the steel mills all over the country for melting. This blindfold law makes people think that it's an act of breaking the old four by burning all the looted things. In fact, the burnt cultural relics are less than one in ten thousand. The truth is that the cultural relics are stolen and sold out.

http://www.epochtimes.com/gb/11/9/29/n3387028.htm
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
Quote
#10
15-1-2020 10:14 AM
cameroon said:
Stop posting lies!

最坏就是共匪,还有你们这些五毛。
[Image: UyixVae.jpg]
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: